RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know if there's a way to change the nails color? I have made some presets in the past that had a pseudo black nail polish but Im more thinking is like that due to the skin texture preset than an actual hmmmm makeup related thing?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a way to change the nails color? I have made some presets in the past that had a pseudo black nail polish but Im more thinking is like that due to the skin texture preset than an actual hmmmm makeup related thing?
yeah you cant pick the nail color its tied to skin

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020
So how can i change the preset of my main character?// or the one i possess and have s*x with...i just want to create my own females and skin but i dont know how to replace them to the one im possess

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
So how can i change the preset of my main character?// or the one i possess and have s*x with...i just want to create my own females and skin but i dont know how to replace them to the one im possess
Not sure if I understand it correctly, but your main character whenever you load a map in sandbox will always be Maya, its the default. Now, you can change the appearance by pressing "O" and save it by clicking to the Save as Preset button. However you can change your default Maya character to always start with the preset you chose. I think this works with other characters too after all.. There is a little tick icon at t the top left of each preset, ify you click on it it turns to green and from there when you load the game, your character will "wear" that preset:

1664252838601.png

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020
Not sure if I understand it correctly, but your main character whenever you load a map in sandbox will always be Maya, its the default. Now, you can change the appearance by pressing "O" and save it by clicking to the Save as Preset button. However you can change your default Maya character to always start with the preset you chose. I think this works with other characters too after all.. There is a little tick icon at t the top left of each preset, ify you click on it it turns to green and from there when you load the game, your character will "wear" that preset:

View attachment 2067225
thank u sir u saving me alot of time...im trying to do this 2 day now...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Super_Nova- and EKL

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Please, if possible, post and\or share even more new character presets of any type, collections & showroom items, artefacts and objects!
(we are trying to create a mini-village in the sandbox option with more NPC's and community created content)

Reactions: Super_Nova-

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
not everyone have as much time as u to spend reading about some H game instructor....im not saying im not reading it but the proplem is like i said...i spend 2 day just to figure it out and searching from this forum..and the guy above help me...not u apparently...so....HELP IT OR SHUT IT
But you have the time to play it, right? So... you have the time to learn how to play it, no? My first ten minutes with the game was spent reading the instructions - boring, I know, but I have only had to ask one question since then, about something that's not covered in the instructions.

Anyway, be nice.

Reactions: QueenJinx

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
How can I program a camera to move in rotation around a pose/scene in editor mode?
I think the best way, or only way I know, is to attach the camera to a Transformer object as a child of the Transformer, then set the start and end points you want it (the transformer) to move through - make sure to deselect 'Take Shortest Path' or whatever it's called. Don't move the actual camera as it won't have defined start and end points.

I've had some success with this when moving in straight lines, and rotating on the spot, but I haven't managed to get it to follow a curved path as there's no way to set mid-point 'keyframes' for the transformer.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
How to pose for one character and then move on to another character to pose?
To pose multiple characters you have to place the characters in the map, by pressing TAB and select the last green square which says Create a new pose.

1664378630431.png

Then you simply choose a character, place it and set the pose you want like you'd do in the Character Poser menu(O button). That's how you can make multiple characters to pose. In Character poser menu(O button) you can only pose with the character you're currently controlling.

Cuong2000

Jul 16, 2020
To pose multiple characters you have to place the characters in the map, by pressing TAB and select the last green square which says Create a new pose.

View attachment 2069708

Then you simply choose a character, place it and set the pose you want like you'd do in the Character Poser menu(O button). That's how you can make multiple characters to pose. In Character poser menu(O button) you can only pose with the character you're currently controlling.
thank you so much

Reactions: EKL
3.80 star(s) 180 Votes