adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
morning all, i have
Wild_Life_2022.06.24_Shipping_Test_Build_1 and now i have seen a
Patreon Member Test Build Announcement 24.06.2022.
whats different? in my version is no horseman, horsewoman.....
tysm for help

ponypon35

Jun 20, 2021
morning all, i have
Wild_Life_2022.06.24_Shipping_Test_Build_1 and now i have seen a
Patreon Member Test Build Announcement 24.06.2022.
whats different? in my version is no horseman, horsewoman.....
tysm for help
They arent placed, you need to spawn them yourself using T key or sandbox 2.

Reactions: adamernst
Jan 31, 2022
OK so I dunno if anyone figured this out and posted it yet but here's how you do group scenes with multiple/different girls. Wanted to expand on this a bit since the OP is a bit vauge on how to do this.

Reference google sheets doc:

Look up what you want, the minotaur (grok) and Maya seems to have the most anims so I'll use the 6some as an example.

Open sandbox spawner (T) and spawn Minotaur (Grok), Gulhragg, or Vark, and then any 5 of the girls that share Maya's animations. Maya, Milanna, Jenny, Aoi, Sonia, Tanya, Lala, Indra, Kim, Alissa, Leah, and/or Shannon. Talk to them, have them follow you, and then talk to one of them and select sex (group).

Tadah!

WildLifeC.png

The shared anim list is to the right of the main table, scroll over! There's also another book that has a quick ref table showing who has interactions with whom.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
Hi i cant find "a proper Weapon" to go huntiung with Jadeen. Where can i find a bow or something?
Unbenannt.png

nuusk1s

Nov 13, 2019
Yes, exactly.

Also, if people dont understand that ambitious things can be in alpha even after 6 years, especially considering the circumstances, then maybe check out star citizen. thats comparing an ant to a giant, i know, but this game will not be done within the next 10 years i bet. people still throw money at it fully knowing.
Comparing anything to Star Citizen is like comparing apples to a pile of turd. Scam Citizen is a prime example of a game that gets featurecrept to oblivion with misused kickstarter money. The game was supposed to release 5 years ago but the incompetence of the devteam has left the game as a mess where it doesn't even run properly on a decently powerful rig, with many backers still only having a picture of their supposed rewards while using the money on things like single player story with famous voice actors that literally nobody asked for.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Also, if people dont understand that ambitious things can be in alpha even after 6 years, especially considering the circumstances, then maybe check out star citizen.
Maybe you should check out other games and how long did it take to make them, before making excuses on any developers behalf, especially when you are using scam citizen as an example. "Normal" games rarely take more than 4 years, more than 5 years is even rarer. Only "h-games" and "patreon games" made it a standart to take too long(more than 4 years) to develop and anyone with a brain already knows why.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
AdeptusSteve
The new event system is really cool. After playing around with it for a bit, I had a few ideas that would really expand its horizons further:

- Make the transformer able to move relatively, instead of just from absolute position 1 to absolute position 2. This would allow for things like cars/boats/airships/etc. (I think it might be possible to do this yourself with math operations in the current build. But I couldn't get the "Set Option" event to work with vectors.)

- Some kind of object for hit detection on the player/NPCs, to allow for combat.

- An NPC controller with basic actions such as making an NPC follow the player, making a speech bubble appear on top of an NPC, etc. It would be even better if this had more advanced functionality like making the NPC shoot at an object or another NPC.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Maybe you should check out other games and how long did it take to make them, before making excuses on any developers behalf, especially when you are using scam citizen as an example. "Normal" games rarely take more than 4 years, more than 5 years is even rarer. Only "h-games" and "patreon games" made it a standart to take too long(more than 4 years) to develop and anyone with a brain already knows why.
Bright Memory (PC) is a good example how one person can create AAA-looking game in Unreal Engine, yes I know game is quite short, but still impressive in terms of graphics and gameplay

Reactions: GoGoBananas

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
This has not much to do with h-games. I feel like a broken record saying this but game development is a very complex thing with uncountably many moving parts. Listing a bunch of games and how long those took really only tells you how long that specific developer took to make that specific game. Once you start taking into account studio experience and pre-existing resources, scope, amount of devs on board, amount of pre-production not counted into the official development time, amount of funding from previous projects or mainstream investors, workplace related regulations for the country the dev is based on and other such factors, you realize your little list really was good for nothing, especially not telling how a completely different developer in a different situation with a different game should perform. But people with your argument really never think this far and one would assume im already tired of explaining this, but here I am, going at it once again. I guess I actually enjoy doing this to myself :HideThePain:

AdeptusSteve
The new event system is really cool. After playing around with it for a bit, I had a few ideas that would really expand its horizons further:

- Make the transformer able to move relatively, instead of just from absolute position 1 to absolute position 2. This would allow for things like cars/boats/airships/etc. (I think it might be possible to do this yourself with math operations in the current build. But I couldn't get the "Set Option" event to work with vectors.)

- Some kind of object for hit detection on the player/NPCs, to allow for combat.

- An NPC controller with basic actions such as making an NPC follow the player, making a speech bubble appear on top of an NPC, etc. It would be even better if this had more advanced functionality like making the NPC shoot at an object or another NPC.
Nice, glad you like it so far.
About your suggestions:
1. Just confirmed with the coder who worked on the system, the transform node should already work that way, if you put it in a group and move that around the node will work relatively to its parent object.
2. Combat would be best if we just properly implement it for the sandbox. Might be a while tho before we get to it, first we want to make sure the combat is final for the game story mode.
3. This sounds like the controller already in place for the T-placed npcs. We plan to make the sandbox 2.0 placed ones have the same interaction at some point. Anything more would be good to have more detailed descriptions of what you mean :)

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
We plan to make the sandbox 2.0 placed ones have the same interaction at some point.
I do hope this gets implemented soon. The thought of banging a twerking or stretching NPC would be noice. Right now, the Sandbox 2.0 posed NPCs still feel pretty lifeless if you can't really interact with them.

Reactions: hakarlman

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Technically there is no difference between h-games and normal games, they all have textures, meshes, sounds, voices, animations, the only real difference is the audience, of course you need to find the right people to fit your game concept.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

Akryon2

Nov 4, 2021
I take it you take suggestions? One thing that would immensely improve the game for role-players, would be the customization options. For instance, to select more body parts (or regions) to colour independently. Examples would be, the tongue, the teeth, the nipples, the nether region and so on. The eyes being different colours, the list goes on and on. Another suggestion, if you do in fact take suggestions (I seem to recall that you once wrote that you take it from anywhere, "because a good idea is a good idea" unless I am totally off in what I remember), would be accessories.

I mean for the furries of the community, this would be something big, I am sure. Such as horns, they come in various shapes and sizes after all. Ram horns and so on and so forth. One thought that came to me was, that there could be some sort of character we design from scratch (almost anyway), where they can put on the accessories of any other character. Because clothes and such seem to be limited to specific characters that you pick to modify (unless I am mistaken?).

I wonder if you considered adding a slider for a certain male part. I suppose I thought of that when I thought back to the Skyrim mod that was called OSex or something along those lines, where you could make any character, act out certain actions. I am mentioning this, in case you say that the size would hinder that somehow, which I am sure it does. I suppose it is a tricky thing for now.

Will it ever be possible to change the height of a character?

Do you ever get inspiration from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia Vol. 1 and 2?

I suppose a new potential futa would be a hyena, what do you think? Not that they actually are in real life (that's just a misunderstanding, but for the sake of those that do like that concept, why enlighten them about boring real world things?)

The Diablo creature, which is a goatman or something, is an interesting concept. Will there ever be a female version of this?

Here is a crazy idea, a giraffe creature. Yes, that sounds wacky, but that long neck, could result in some weird and interesting animations with some equally unique creature with a very long... never mind.

Ever considered a frog girl (not an actual frog obviously) with a very long tongue? Something like Tsuyu Asui from My Hero Academia. The possibilities with that can get quite weird. Considering that the tongue might be long enough to enter one hole and exit another, making it the world's weirdest French-kiss.

What about a see-through character, so you can get an x-ray vision of what's going inside when you insert certain things.

Lastly, could you divulge any future plans you have for the game? Such as for the next big patch for instance? It helps with the waiting period if I hear about something, anything really. Maybe a hint at some new characters or something?

P.S: You don't have to answer to any of this if you don't want to, I am just a curious person. I decided to stop asking questions because they were getting too weird, and I might have scared myself there. You know, shower thoughts and all that.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This has not much to do with h-games. I feel like a broken record saying this but game development is a very complex thing with uncountably many moving parts. Listing a bunch of games and how long those took really only tells you how long that specific developer took to make that specific game. Once you start taking into account studio experience and pre-existing resources, scope, amount of devs on board, amount of pre-production not counted into the official development time, amount of funding from previous projects or mainstream investors, workplace related regulations for the country the dev is based on and other such factors, you realize your little list really was good for nothing, especially not telling how a completely different developer in a different situation with a different game should perform. But people with your argument really never think this far and one would assume im already tired of explaining this, but here I am, going at it once again. I guess I actually enjoy doing this to myself :HideThePain:
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Keep developing this game for another 10 years or so, let it compete with scam citizen, see if I give a fuck.

But I'm still somewhat triggered about your pathetic excuses though. What a shame really, I've seen(and literally listed) games made with 0 budget, made by a single person, made by a newly founded studio, made by an inexperienced team but when it comes to "h-games" and "patreon games" all of a sudden everything is forgotten because reasons :FacePalm:

But people with your argument really never think this far
I do, it is just hard do justify a game that is in development for what, 5 years? And it is still not even close to being finished, I've seen indie small studios that release 2 complete games in that timeframe without any patreon or early access budget "support" :HideThePain:

Technically there is no difference between h-games and normal games, they all have textures, meshes, sounds, voices, animations, the only real difference is the audience, of course you need to find the right people to fit your game concept.
Yes, technically there is no difference, I know. I specifically wrote them as if they are different because they are the ones that are usually taking longer than it should to develop.
If a game is taking longer than 4 years to develop I assume devs are either milking their customers(using patreon or steam early access, makes 0 difference to me) or their game is in development hell which almost guarantees that game is gonna be a bad game, unless devs are rockstar or bethesda. In that case there is still a decent chance for that game to be a good one. But in this case they are not rockstar or bethesda so I believe there is close to 0 chance for this game to turn out good, that's if they ever manage to complete it before their patrons die of old age.

Guuii

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
:D lul, maybe you can create another 2 before we release. RPG Maker is in sale right now.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Keep developing this game for another 10 years or so, let it compete with scam citizen, see if I give a fuck.

But I'm still somewhat triggered about your pathetic excuses though. What a shame really, I've seen(and literally listed) games made with 0 budget, made by a single person, made by a newly founded studio, made by an inexperienced team but when it comes to "h-games" and "patreon games" all of a sudden everything is forgotten because reasons :FacePalm:

I do, it is just hard do justify a game that is in development for what, 5 years? And it is still not even close to being finished, I've seen indie small studios that release 2 complete games in that timeframe without any patreon or early access budget "support" :HideThePain:

Yes, technically there is no difference, I know. I specifically wrote them as if they are different because they are the ones that are usually taking longer than it should to develop.
If a game is taking longer than 4 years to develop I assume devs are either milking their customers(using patreon or steam early access, makes 0 difference to me) or their game is in development hell which almost guarantees that game is gonna be a bad game, unless devs are rockstar or bethesda. In that case there is still a decent chance for that game to be a good one. But in this case they are not rockstar or bethesda so I believe there is close to 0 chance for this game to turn out good, that's if they ever manage to complete it before their patrons die of old age.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
:D lul, maybe you can create another 2 before we release. RPG Maker is in sale right now.
No thanks, I prefer unity and unreal engine. Speaking of which, when are you gonna switch to ue5? You know that patreon well is gonna dry sooner or later if you don't do something, right?

Reactions: Guuii
3.80 star(s) 161 Votes