Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
"The Gatekeeper Part 2"

One of the most horniest movies i ever saw!
Thank you sooo much :p

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Starting LiT ep 5 render and 4K WIP images

Hey guys! Tonight I started rendering Episode 5 of LiT. 2500 frames. Here are some interesting pictures. This was my first encounter with Mantaflow. Fluid simulation will be better in the future.

squirt:
back angle:
creampie:
belly:

Good night!

Dec 4, 2017

Starting LiT ep 5 render and 4K WIP images

Hey guys! Tonight I started rendering Episode 5 of LiT. 2500 frames. Here are some interesting pictures. This was my first encounter with Mantaflow. Fluid simulation will be better in the future.

squirt:
back angle:
creampie:
belly:

Good night!
didn't think anyone would be able to match animopron, goddam thats nice

Reactions: DashRaider and Mt78
Jan 10, 2019
This guy seriously needs to hunker down and start doing some lengthier pieces. We often get awesome artists and animators like this but they spend so long with shorts and re-tooling that before we know it they've moved on.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

[ON AIR] Lara in Trouble S01 E05 1080p no sound version

Hey guys! Here is the new episode without sound. I've already improved the render quality a bit here. I render in 2K and then downscale. I also increased the detail by using 128 sapmles instead of the old 64.

Check the new episode:
1 min 44 sec

---

Starting from now on I will no longer include the download link(s), if I post a new release message from Wildeer. Since it is my policy not to post downloads from developers I support. Thanks for your understanding :)

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I haven't been here in a long time. I'm coming in, and here's a new episode.

THX Longo (y):coffee:

Edit:
You know what progress is with Gatekeeper?

Reactions: Snomiser

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

[ON AIR] Lara in Trouble S01 E05 1080p no sound version

Hey guys! Here is the new episode without sound. I've already improved the render quality a bit here. I render in 2K and then downscale. I also increased the detail by using 128 sapmles instead of the old 64.

Check the new episode: MEGA
1 min 44 sec

---

Starting from now on I will no longer include the download link(s), if I post a new release message from Wildeer. Since it is my policy not to post downloads from developers I support. Thanks for your understanding :)
thankxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: ForgottenMan1
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes