Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

TeasingBunny

Mar 12, 2020
Okay so I just have to say it. Those golden high heels, which brand where when? I never thought about it that way but I want now. The best heels to defend against pervs lol. Also those models rocking that slingshot bikini sets don't have much of a thigh gap to pronounce it enough. But yeah it looks great anyway.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Okay so I just have to say it. Those golden high heels, which brand where when? I never thought about it that way but I want now. The best heels to defend against pervs lol. Also those models rocking that slingshot bikini sets don't have much of a thigh gap to pronounce it enough. But yeah it looks great anyway.
Well ^^ , although I said I would love to see the heels in black, this Lara model could wear a potato sack and a pair of worn out tennis socks and would be still appealing. So, golden heels don't really help to defend against pervs :giggle: :whistle: :devilish: Trust me, I know what I am drooling about ;) :ROFLMAO:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He just released a new version of Lara in Trouble episode 5, without inflation.

Reactions: Mt78

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
It looks like every new release is shorter than the last.
Long wait for every part to relese...
Short parts 1-1.22... min
After a part relesed he is
With no sound and then he make diffrent
Things to the same part....
He devote time to boring LIT series
Insted the gatekeepr.....(the serias every one wont to see)
I still dont get it just dont

Last edited:

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Long wait for every part to relese...
Short parts 1-1.22... min
After a part relesed he is
With no sound and then he make diffrent
Things to the same part....
He devote time to boring LIT series
Insted the gatekeepr.....(the serias every one wont to see)
I still dont get it just dont
Gatekeeper is controversial in terms of Patreon rules.
He may loose the account and funding if abuse team finds out ToU are violated. That's why he sticks with LIT.
The predicament of having two platforms at his disposal only makes it more complex. Patrons want GK but he's afraid to loose the payers base and he can't compel them to register at Subscribestar given they will be double charged.

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
He may loose the account and funding if abuse team finds out ToU are violated. That's why he sticks with LIT.
The predicament of having two platforms at his disposal only makes it more complex. Patrons want GK but he's afraid to loose the payers base and he can't compel them to register at Subscribestar given they will be double charged.
Right. The same thing happened to Animo, who susequently had to switch to Subscribestar. My only gripe with that platform is that you can only pay via credit card. PayPal was working for a while but quickly pulled out their support.

dmoxi89

Jul 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "rf96, post: 3804529, membro: 159753"]
Ha appena pubblicato una nuova versione di Lara nell'episodio 5 di Trouble, senza inflazione.
[/CITAZIONE]

Where?

1badman

Apr 14, 2020
I wouldn't be so sure about that, because they can also ban LiT.

Last edited:
Reactions: oz1

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
I'm sorry if it's already been answered before, but, what is the difference between the 3 gatekeeper versions? Apart from a few mb's in size between 2 of them and different name?

Reactions: Carlthage

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm sorry if it's already been answered before, but, what is the difference between the 3 gatekeeper versions? Apart from a few mb's in size between 2 of them and different name?
Normal version,fetish costume/the one with straps/ and bush version/not shaved/

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes