Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Black Tape look WIP

Hey! Here’s a little preview of Lara’s new look. Brown oily skin, no tattoos, no piercings, no tan line.

My first attempt was not good. I was thinking of solving the dress with texture. It didn't look good. So I started again. I used polygons now. That way it worked better.
Because of this, I slipped a little. I'm going to "casting" the soldier for LiT tomorrow. And on the 2nd I start the LiT animation. The new look will come with more WIP images later this week and a poster next week. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TeasingBunny

Mar 12, 2020
So... I'm not going to question his direction since its 100% his choice and personal goals and such, but like what is his obsession with tattoos? If anything go for the hair which is more complex or make side projects with like clothes or something... Like she is cosplaying even. There is that new game everybody is talking about that is set in the future with robots and what not. Why not to make her a really bizarre future style model versions? Why the tattoos? I get it that its art but... I don't know maybe I'm missing something and men just can't resist a woman with tattoos?

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I wish he would now devote all his energy to The Gatekeeper and LIT projects instead of other Lara model variations. Or if his models were at least available for purchase somewhere. I think waiting for The Gatekeeper part 3 will take forever and the sad fact is that we will only see the oral sex scene.

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
I wish he would now devote all his energy to The Gatekeeper and LIT projects instead of other Lara model variations. Or if his models were at least available for purchase somewhere. I think waiting for The Gatekeeper part 3 will take forever and the sad fact is that we will only see the oral sex scene.
I think he said that work on The Gatekeeper is progressing and we got WIP pictures?

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

July plans

Hey guys! Thank you very much for fantastic support. There are things I (as usual) didn’t manage to do last month. We will try again now. However, my backup support page has started.

There will also be much more interesting content in the future. I will not neglect Patreon either, but I will try to follow the guidelines here. There may be more censorship. And of course, I will summarize the goals.

July production
  • I make LiT ep 6
  • I continue with Gatekeeper Part 3
  • Lara gets a new look
  • Rendering images (Lara's blacktape poster, 10000 follower on twitter thx, 3500, 5000 golas reached thx images)
June project plans
  • Update the public library
  • Start the new Creator tier
  • NSFW Illustrator artist search (he will create cover images, prologue images for animations, brand design, etc.)
I'm missing out on blacktape WIPs. There are problems with high heels rigging and Lara's hair. I will try again in the evening and post today. I want to post WIP from LiT this week. And start rendering on Thursday.

Take care and thanks!
- Max

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

July plans

Hey guys! Thank you very much for fantastic support. There are things I (as usual) didn’t manage to do last month. We will try again now. However, my backup support page has started.

There will also be much more interesting content in the future. I will not neglect Patreon either, but I will try to follow the guidelines here. There may be more censorship. And of course, I will summarize the goals.

July production
  • I make LiT ep 6
  • Lara gets a new look
  • Rendering images (Lara's blacktape poster, 10000 follower on twitter thx, 3500, 5000 golas reached thx images)
June project plans
  • NSFW Illustrator artist search (he will create cover images, prologue images for animations, brand design, etc.)
I'm missing out on blacktape WIPs. There are problems with high heels rigging and Lara's hair. I will try again in the evening and post today. I want to post WIP from LiT this week. And start rendering on Thursday.

Take care and thanks!
- Max
Thank you Longo McFap! for sharing. :)

Reactions: oz1

oz1

Apr 3, 2020

July plans

July production
  • I make LiT ep 6
  • Lara gets a new look
June project plans

Take care and thanks!
- Max
Thank u ☆☆☆☆

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Hey! Sorry for the delay. Here are the WIP images. I rendered with Cycles. The hair is still awful.
4K gallery:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hey! Sorry for the delay. Here are the WIP images. I rendered with Cycles. The hair is still awful.
4K gallery:

What I like most is her hair style! It fits incredibly good to her face!

To make the image perfect (for me), remove those tapes(?), give her a low cut evening gown (maybe red), a silken black choker and black heels :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

... and then let the dogs out :giggle: o_O :whistle: :devilish: :cool: :eek: :alien:

EDIT: On the other hand, if the gown is low cut, maybe a longer necklace would look even better instead of the choker ... :unsure:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017

To make the image perfect (for me), remove those tapes(?), give her a low cut evening gown (maybe red), a silken black choker and black heels :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

... and then let the dogs out :giggle: o_O :whistle: :devilish: :cool: :eek: :alien:

EDIT: On the other hand, if the gown is low cut, maybe a longer necklace would look even better instead of the choker ... :unsure:
Both of them sound good to me. (y)

Reactions: Creeping Death

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Now add a cum shower.
If we can have a reverse harem books with mates like centaur,minotaur,satyr,dragon,lion,tiger,wolf,bear shifters,vampire,fae etc,we should have a video with trio centaurs.

Reactions: Mt78 and dashberlin
4.60 star(s) 15 Votes