Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
This is the first thread that is not about a game i am commenting on and i have to say that this animations are of a top quality. Lara looks so good on them, very lifelike.
That scene with the centaurs dick and its end when she looked up into the camera (or into our eyes), was super sexy, and a great tease.
Eagerly waiting for the continuation of that story.

oz1

Apr 3, 2020
This is the first thread that is not about a game i am commenting on and i have to say that this animations are of a top quality. Lara looks so good on them, very lifelike.
That scene with the centaurs dick and its end when she looked up into the camera (or into our eyes), was super sexy, and a great tease.
Eagerly waiting for the continuation of that story.

olislav

Sep 13, 2020
hi, anyone to explain me for what all theese files with the same videos, a subtility i d'ont understand :exemple :"gatekeeper_p1_fetish_1080p_final", what's the difference with other, thank you

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
hi, anyone to explain me for what all theese files with the same videos, a subtility i d'ont understand :exemple :"gatekeeper_p1_fetish_1080p_final", what's the difference with other, thank you
She has a fetish outfit on for the scene

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Kinda like an alternate version

Reactions: TruKrol

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hello everyone. Until the next episode came out I wanted to do a poll in your opinion what should be Max's next project?

1. Continue with Lara. But a story more in the direction of bad tentacles and monsters and more aggressive.
More tentacles. Definitely more tentacles. There's never enough of them! There's already sooooooo much m/f stuff out there, it's like 99% of the market.

Best part of tentacles is that you can include another girl if you wanted. Easy instant girl/girl.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Tells us episode 6 is out but doesn't give link. Hmm... this is like school all over again. "Haha! Look at what I have and you don't!"

Edit: I hate teases/teasers with a passion so here's episode 6 with sound.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I for one hope that the in trouble series will feature as little humans as possible. More toys or something and stuff like that woman. Would make it feel different and more unique than just being a HD version of StudioFow's Lara video

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Tells us episode 6 is out but doesn't give link. Hmm... this is like school all over again. "Haha! Look at what I have and you don't!"

Edit: I hate teases/teasers with a passion so here's episode 6 with sound. Mega
Well, that's my policy too, I post news but I do not share the main content of a dev. And being pissed because rf96 informed about a news but not sharing the link is quite an unpolite, spoiled behaviour. But I think that's the way for Generation Z.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Has Author mentioned approximately when Episode 3 of Gatekeeper is going to be released? now that LiT Ep.6 is done, it should be in a week or two I presume?
He said there will be over 17,000 frames. His animations usually have 24 frames per second, so it would mean over 11 minutes, but I don't know if he renders in 60FPS. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes