Collection Video Wildeer Studio Collection [2023-11-16] [WildeerStudio]

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Jan 10, 2019
I can't stand bestiality, but Wildeer is making me reconsider my stance
Never really think about it as actual beastiality, because technically it's all about the type of cock she will be servicing. It's lewd because it's an animal cock rather than a human cock and therefore it's strange and new to see a woman be infatuated with it, plus you'd be curious how this cock reacts to human touch maybe? Idk. Plus unlike animopron the actual animal is completely hidden, and it's simply just a gloryhole with an horse cock. Girls IRL can actually buy any type of animal cock dildo so, and it's only 'legal' because it's not actually attached to the animal itself. Weird to think about it right? Most Hentai, doujin, 2D and 3D animation also involves humans having these types of cocks too, so again, removes the actual animal but focuses purely on the new differences of the cock.

Anyway, just thought I'd help you come around to it more! This is the beauty of animation, the possibilities are endless. Better for animators to focus on stuff that isn't technically possible or been done before than normy shit.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiTSiX no bulge WIPs

Hey! Last time, I said P3 WIP is coming. But I didn’t want to make more cycles renders. After I decided to render P3 with Eevee. However, I would still have to change the materials for that. Which I'm not done with yet. So now I’m uploading a few pictures from this weekend’s LiTSiX flat belly version. It was made with Eevee in 2K. It already includes DoF and motion blur. However, no other post-production. It took about 30-35 seconds for a frame. Over the weekend, 1,550 frames were completed. Which is half the episode. I will continue next weekend.

2K gallery:

I am now working on the P3 animation. I'm going to work on Lara's face this week. I want to show more emotion on it. I'm not completely happy with the centaur rig either. It bends very piecemeal. I don't understand why I haven't seen this so far. Many times it doesn’t fit properly in Lara’s mouth.

The next post will really be P3 WIPs, I promise. :p

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020

LiTSiX no bulge WIPs

Hey! Last time, I said P3 WIP is coming. But I didn’t want to make more cycles renders. After I decided to render P3 with Eevee. However, I would still have to change the materials for that. Which I'm not done with yet. So now I’m uploading a few pictures from this weekend’s LiTSiX flat belly version. It was made with Eevee in 2K. It already includes DoF and motion blur. However, no other post-production. It took about 30-35 seconds for a frame. Over the weekend, 1,550 frames were completed. Which is half the episode. I will continue next weekend.

2K gallery:

I am now working on the P3 animation. I'm going to work on Lara's face this week. I want to show more emotion on it. I'm not completely happy with the centaur rig either. It bends very piecemeal. I don't understand why I haven't seen this so far. Many times it doesn’t fit properly in Lara’s mouth.

The next post will really be P3 WIPs, I promise. :p
I think Animo had a similar problem with Brutus' cock not fitting into Quiet's mouth in part 2 so he had to downsize it a bit.

Reactions: badbad01

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

New physics and nipples P3 WIP anim

Hey! Yesterday I was visiting 2 apartments and also a separate office. I don't know yet which would be the better solution. A larger apartment with space for a studio. Or a separate apartment, a separate studio. Unfortunately, I haven't found a suitable place yet. I want to schedule the move so that it falls during P3 rendering. I see that it won't be now. There is still a lot of work to be done from P3.

In P3, I just fixed the centaur rig. I went back to the old solution. But I updated the model. I will share this with you on Friday. I fixed a little on Lara's nipples. And I made a short loop render of the first post-intrusion animation. But I messed up something.

Loop:

Today I tried new soft body physics. First on the centaur's balls. For now, it works with basic values, but it works great. It also has the wrinkle tessalation on it. Lara gets this physics, too.

Balls:

As usual, I am slipping compared to the plan. About everything. I try not to rush and attention to detail.

Good night!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

New centaur weapon version and LiTSiX rendering

Hey guys!

I uploaded the improved centaur weapon model to my public asset library.
Link:

This is version 4. The Rig has become an older version. Curve works better this way. He got a full controlls. You can find all the info in the blend file on the welcome tab. Have fun.

I also prepared the second half of LiTSiX for the weekend rendering. Also, tonight I improved on 1-2 little things. The Puppy trainer's eyes were pretty awful in some places. I tried a better glass shader. This makes the glass toy more beautiful. And a plugin called GSSI. This improves reflected light. Also, I added a little detail to the skin of the Puppy Trainer.

Eyefix:

Good weekend!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

LiTSiX no bulge version 1440p animation

Hey guys!
Here is an alternative version of LiTSiX. Normal belly size. Other changes from the original version:
  • Rendered with Eevee
  • 2K (1440p) resolution
  • More detailed skin on the Puppy Trainer
  • Improved look
  • Motion blur
  • Better and animated DoF
  • Changing candle light
1440p, 2 min 40 sec animation:

Voice Actresses:
Pixie Willow (as Lara) -

VoiceLikeCandy (as Puppy Trainer) -

Sound design:
LewdAudio -

--- I wanna see some thanks, because it's christmas eve and easter holidays all together, Longo posting news _and_ content ;)

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes