Will anybody be interested in making a lesbian nudist themed RPGM game similar to Mira Co Rescue?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I know I said this before and its ridiculous but I have to say it now, Since the Mira Co Rescue :https://f95zone.to/threads/mira-co-rescue-0-3-1b-ankhrono.42717/ is great, I decided that someone would make the game similar to this one but nudist themed set in a forest, I originally asked the maker Mira Co Rescue, but she rejected it, so I decided to write this thread to ask someone to make that game but only as a request since game development is long and expensive.

Anyway I need someone who is not only good at making RPG games using RPGM game maker but also good at character designs as well. Here are the details about what the game would look like

The game will be short as it will have a nudist theme with no clothing about four female sexy nudist who are enjoying the outdoors naked when they just wander around to find a lake to take a bath and even do lesbian sex, A naked female elf who is part of the secret natives of the forest is furious because the nudist women are taking bath and do lesbian sex in her lake or something to do with ruining the part of the forest which she and her people lived

So, she used a spell to create sex nature monsters and nude female monsters to attack them with natural bondage as revenge, Now the girls will need to find a way to return to camp while trying to avoid the sex monsters made by the nude elf girl herself to attack them.

The game will be very short

The first part of the game will have the girls relaxing in the camp then wander in the forest while getting some tools, berries and stuff then ends with them find a lake to take bath and do lesbian sex

Then second part will have them find a way to reach camp as it is nightfall while fighting and escape against the monsters made by the elf girl herself, Berries and nuts will be used to heal and increase a special meter and camp tools might be used to fight against the monsters, The game over will have them be raped and bondage by the monsters while the elf girls laugh at this victory

The third part as the girls finally made it to camp they are faced against the elf nude girl who is the boss and if they lose their health and didn’t defeat her then the elf girl will use her monster minions and then let them rape and bondage the girls.

But if the three girls defeat the elf girl she will admit defeat but the girls says sorry to her as they didn’t realize it was her lake, so they do a lesbian orgy to cheer her up as a means of apology which she felt satisfied, the game ending will have them wake up thinking it was all a dream, but then they are surprised that their campsite is relocated to a hot spring in the forest, so they decided to dip in to relax as it shows that the elf girl accepts her apology and magically take them to a hot spring as a gift of thanks.

What do you think ? Will anyone be interested in making that game? If it's a commission how much and also I am not good at RPGM game development and character designing

Aug 20, 2018
Hehe... Your back again.
Well good luck again. :coffee:
You really want your Game idea to be done asking so many times.
And this time you also Provided Story. Kinda funny and wierd one.
But Good luck and Happy Holidays.(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Well, the story's still better than the original Star Wars. Just don't give up the merchandising rights. Disney's watching...

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Still with the jokes, Is there anyone who is interested in making the game and if its commission, I need someone who speaks serious to me if they would make that game or not and why they don't want to make the game with or without money.

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Actually I meant that thing about the story. Also, there's a snowball's chance in hell someone will actually do this for you, for free. Well, except if they have the same very specific fetish you do, in which case they would've made this game already.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I was thinking of a remake of that place where Wonder Woman comes from. An Island where there are no men, the women are all cranky warriors fighting all the time because they never get laid. Unable to reproduce, so they go and steal children from other countries to maintain the all female population.

But this time they accidentally kidnap a trap, and bring him back to the island. The queen uses her magic lasso on him trying to make him believe that he's her real daughter, the princess. It doesn't work on him, but he plays along, acting like a princess so they don't kill him.

As you can imagine most everyone on the island are lesbians who have never seen men, except for the royal guards who go on these kidnapping missions into man territory, they have been exposed to men. You start to suspect that it was no accident that they kidnapped you as you get to know them better. The queen is getting old, and as soon as you complete your training, you will take over as supreme leader of the island. If the queen doesn't catch you first.

If you survive and become queen, you'll be able to change the rules and allow men on the island. unsuspecting men who think that they are surrounded by women will be at your mercy.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Actually I meant that thing about the story. Also, there's a snowball's chance in hell someone will actually do this for you, for free. Well, except if they have the same very specific fetish you do, in which case they would've made this game already.

Okay fine.What is the price of the game making?

kaiten

May 4, 2017
I guess take the hourly rate for a graphic designer, add a bit more for recouping hardware costs then multiply by a few hundred. Someone in the know might be more specific, I'm not that knowledgeable on the subject.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I guess take the hourly rate for a graphic designer, add a bit more for recouping hardware costs then multiply by a few hundred. Someone in the know might be more specific, I'm not that knowledgeable on the subject.

Like I said expensive, I Wonder if there is a game developer who will happily accept it for request?

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Just an idea...why not take this to Patreon or any crowdfunding site? There's bound to be a few patrons who wouldn't mind backing this up and then you could pay a game dev to do it. Let's face it, asking someone to sink hundreds of hours into this for free is a waste of time. Not trying to be mean, just realistic.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Just an idea...why not take this to Patreon or any crowdfunding site? There's bound to be a few patrons who wouldn't mind backing this up and then you could pay a game dev to do it. Let's face it, asking someone to sink hundreds of hours into this for free is a waste of time. Not trying to be mean, just realistic.

And just how will I find a game developer who will accept my request, so I can fund him to make the game, there are many of theme and there are 0% chance they would accept it, Just tell me isn't there any way to convince someone to make the game whether I can fund him or her through patreon or make it as a request after all there are fewer people who will happily accepts as a request

kaiten

May 4, 2017
Once you have the money to pay for it your chances to find someone should improve dramatically. I dare say there are many freelance coders/graphic designers that could use a bit of work as long as the money adds up. Still, it's a lot of effort on your part getting all this together. You might want to think it through a bit beforehand. There are way too many Patreon scams around already.
Anyway, that's my two cents, I'll leave someone who actually has experience making games take over. I'm really no authority on the subject.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
It's like the adult version of the good old "plz help i wanna make a game like kingdom hearts but with bleach and naruto characters i can write you just need to do the graphics and the scripts btw i need full animated battlers and custom tilesets"

Back then I used to close threads like this immediately just to receive 1 million PMs telling me how much I suck.

Good times.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
It's like the adult version of the good old "plz help i wanna make a game like kingdom hearts but with bleach and naruto characters i can write you just need to do the graphics and the scripts btw i need full animated battlers and custom tilesets"

Back then I used to close threads like this immediately just to receive 1 million PMs telling me how much I suck.

Good times.

I rest my case.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I am not good at RPGM game development and character designing
But you have a good imagination and a story to tell. I wanted to make a game, I use renpy, never even heard of it before I started. My story telling, while I hope it's improving, is designed to amuse me, it will never win and prizes, but I thought to myself, hey but I can spend hours upon hours crafting 3d girls. So I learned renpy, hobbled together a stroy, just to have something to put my pretty gurls in.

Learn RPGM, I did a bit before I settled on renpy, make some crappy characters and make your story, however it turns out its better than the one you have now. Play to your strengths, which seems to be your imagination.