Others Will code for pizza

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Love the enthusiasm!
I can do art (2D and 3D, mostly characters but 3D scenes are also duable), but currently I don't really have free time (or I am just too slow).
I am interested to know what kind of 2D game you are interested in. platformer 2d, 2.5d rpg (ie golden sun), dating sim, life sim, point and click, management. Anything in particular you are interested in. I like to play with ideas that are mostly focus on character, being visual when possible and action based story progression, but I am too scatter brained to set an idea in stone, so I can adapt to any interesting mechanics, but I can offer ideas if you have none (and assuming no one else partners up with you).
But as it is, I wouldn't be able to pay you, nor you me, it would just be a shared project, but as for the foreseeable 3 weeks I am rather booked.
even you having a fetish is my fetish

Zioner35

Sep 16, 2017
Saki_Sliz
Thanks for the offer, we'll see how it goes. If nothing comes by the time you're free, we can team up for something.
I do have some ideas of my own (like probably everyone), but I'm open to anything.
I mostly like 2.5D RPGs and sims, since they're usually the most straightforward and rewarding, but again, anything's an option.

You better be careful, even you mentioning someone talking about fetishes might be someone's fetish.

• Haha
Reactions: Saki_Sliz