Will make any Parody Game? (Decided)

Genetic games

Making Fairly Odd Wish
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2018
Hey there,
I am a new artist and I want to make some VN but there is a issue, I don't have any idea. That's where you come in. I will create one, only one game (For now) from all the suggestions you post.( DW I will update the thread when I pick one.) And I am willing to make trainer games for almost any western Cartoon
Ex. Cartoon network, Nickelodeon, Disney and many more.

I am doing Fairly odd parents Trainer
I will work on it and have bit of the art done soon. Here is a bit of it.

lygarx

Feb 13, 2017
spider-man trainer. you play peter parker, the amazing spider-man as he goes through his adventures and tries to avoid the cucking that happened in the original comics.

there are 4 main love interests: Gwen Stacy, Mary-Jane Watson, Felicia Hardy, and Cindy Moon.
Multiple routes.
Gwen Stacy has 2 regular routes. A Gwen Exclusive Happy ending Route where Gwen either doesn't go to Britain and somehow have an affair with Norman Osborn and later get killed like in the comics. And the normal route where she does die like in the comics. But the tragedy brings Peter closer to Mary Jane Watson.
During the Mary Jane Route, you can reveal your identity to the world and get Aunt May shot and then sell your marriage to Mephisto to undo your mistakes and change reality to save aunt may like in the comics, or you can not ever reveal your identity during civil war and stay married to MJ.
After the MJ route's bad end, you can start your own company and lose your body to Dr Octopus and get Felicia sent to prison like in the comics and get an automatic felicia bad end. Felicia will have scenes throughout the entire game spread out in ever route.
After getting your body back, you can meet cindy moon who is key to 3 different routes: a Bad end of spiderverse where The Spider-bride totem of Cindy moon is destroyed in other sexual ways instead of the comic's original ritual and all spiders get destroyed, A good end where you mate with Cindy, and a harem reset that can occur if you somehow collected hidden secret totems that are spread around the entire game where you can save Gwen, Mary-Jane, Felicia, and Cindy.

Game is potentially infinitely expandable with tons of content from the original source to draw inspiration from.

Reactions: Genetic games

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
How about doing one for Fairy Oddparents where Timmy has to find a way to pass school and get with the luscious Trixy tang by the end of the school year while also getting some action on the side.

genisthesage

Dec 1, 2017
Totally Spies would make for an interesting premise. You could play a new recruit whose job is to make the girls spy supplies and also oversees their training.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I agree with totally spies above me.

Other things that have attractive characters and aren't in games already (at least not that popular), off the top of my head:

Scooby Doo
Archer
Futurama
Venture Bros
Total Drama Island
Family Guy / American Dad

If you can do anime, the plot to evangelion surely isn't that far fetched from sexual abuse of the pilots, just age them up 4 years.

Genetic games

Making Fairly Odd Wish
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2018
I agree with totally spies above me.

Other things that have attractive characters and aren't in games already (at least not that popular), off the top of my head:

Scooby Doo
Archer
Futurama
Venture Bros
Total Drama Island
Family Guy / American Dad

If you can do anime, the plot to evangelion surely isn't that far fetched from sexual abuse of the pilots, just age them up 4 years.
I do watch anime but mostly like one piece ,DBZ, Tokyo goul and like Naruto

Genetic games

Making Fairly Odd Wish
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2018
spider-man trainer. you play peter parker, the amazing spider-man as he goes through his adventures and tries to avoid the cucking that happened in the original comics.

there are 4 main love interests: Gwen Stacy, Mary-Jane Watson, Felicia Hardy, and Cindy Moon.
Multiple routes.
Gwen Stacy has 2 regular routes. A Gwen Exclusive Happy ending Route where Gwen either doesn't go to Britain and somehow have an affair with Norman Osborn and later get killed like in the comics. And the normal route where she does die like in the comics. But the tragedy brings Peter closer to Mary Jane Watson.
During the Mary Jane Route, you can reveal your identity to the world and get Aunt May shot and then sell your marriage to Mephisto to undo your mistakes and change reality to save aunt may like in the comics, or you can not ever reveal your identity during civil war and stay married to MJ.
After the MJ route's bad end, you can start your own company and lose your body to Dr Octopus and get Felicia sent to prison like in the comics and get an automatic felicia bad end. Felicia will have scenes throughout the entire game spread out in ever route.
After getting your body back, you can meet cindy moon who is key to 3 different routes: a Bad end of spiderverse where The Spider-bride totem of Cindy moon is destroyed in other sexual ways instead of the comic's original ritual and all spiders get destroyed, A good end where you mate with Cindy, and a harem reset that can occur if you somehow collected hidden secret totems that are spread around the entire game where you can save Gwen, Mary-Jane, Felicia, and Cindy.

Game is potentially infinitely expandable with tons of content from the original source to draw inspiration from.
You idea is so thought out but I am one person. I can try to make that as my second game

Reactions: DrackDrap

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
Kim Possible , Teen Titans , Codename :KND ....... there is alot of choices
or Transformer , i'd like to see Megatron and Optimus DP Bumblebee......

Scoobynate1313

Jun 28, 2017
Kim possible trainer where u play as ron stoppable and get a harem or an scoobydoo game where u play as shaggy and get a harem. I would also like to see a batman game where u play as batman and get his own harem. I would like those if u could do them.

pat hogan

Aug 2, 2018
I like the idea of a Codename KND like the operation NOVEL game after that I tried find other only to find no comics or games like it out their. Also like to see the fairly odd parents one among others to.