HTML Abandoned Will of The Vampire [v0.2 Build 0082] [rudeboyuk]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
379323_Title_Screen.png

Overview:
This game will see you becoming a vampire, but a vampire that works within very different lore than the vampires we know from books and movies. Your character will be able to use their mental powers to get humans to do their bidding whilst they 'feed' on them or indeed have them work for the family, as well as make use of some special abilities in combat also.

As with all my games there will be no instant gratification here, this will be about building up to the richer content as you further your powers and increase your family standing amongst the other vampire families.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-29
Release Date: 2020-02-29
Developer: rudeboyuk
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Build 0082
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
ALL(v0.2 0082): - - -

Patches:

379352_Vamp1.jpg 379353_Vamp2.jpg 379354_Vamp3.jpg 379355_Vamp4.jpg WotV2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Hello all.
It's early days on this second (or kind of third) game. Expect plenty of bugs as the userbase has been pretty small up until now. Feedback is most welcome, as we are very much in a testing stage this early in development.

For those that don't know I'm the creator of Online Girl, might be worth checking that finished game out if you want to see the style of game I make in a more stable form.

Major change to release schedule!

My plan with this game was to release my changes in what I've been calling Nightly Builds so that the latest updates could get out there sooner and people could play with them and let me know what they thought. It was a way to look into the design process and perhaps a chance to influence the game somewhat

However these releases were never meant to be finished products. I had assumed the version numbering would have indicated this, but that was clearly a gross misjudgement on my part so for that I am sorry to those that have come to my game expecting a finished product. The releases were certainly not anything I would consider 'review ready' code. However it seems that that is not the expectation, or maybe even the desire of the community here. (No offence to the reviews I've received, the content of which is all fine, I just didn't think I would be getting reviews so early in the process)

So, moving forward I will no longer be updating this thread with my daily-ish work. I'll still be here checking and replying to any feedback but I won't be adding anything new to the game build. I'm going to go away and finish my plans for the Family Home area, get all the locations fleshed out with their events and ensure all the characters have their chat options. This will also require me to continue working on the US area as anything I do there needs to fall back to the Family Home for consistency.

At a certain point I will decide that the Family Home area is in a 'beta' state and will re-release the game as a 0.1 version that will cut off at the trip to the US. Hopefully this will better meet with expectations, and will become the road plan moving forwards. For anyone interested however I will still be updating the with new versions as I go, but these will be marked as clear pre-release versions. Full releases, when they are ready, will be as seen in the first post.

Again sorry to anyone who feels they got burnt playing my builds so far, was not my intention to annoy people with an in-progress game. Clearly I need to work on my presentation of what it is I am sending out.

Also, again, thanks to all for the feedback so far, it has all been taken on board even if the effects of that might not be visible in game yet. It was my main reason for releasing anything at all, the hardest part of working alone is that lack of other viewpoints.

***** WARNING *****
At the present stage of development I would not recommend using save files as the game is changing too much. I have presented some jumping in points on the load screen for people returning to the game. If you would like others, maybe with certain stat levels already in place let me know.
***** WARNING *****

***** IMPORTANT NOTE ON GAME STYLE *****
The way I create my games there is a considerable period before the sexual content is available. As a word of warning the humans are not there for sex, they are pawns in the life of vampires, sex is held within vampiric circles. So be prepared for a wait before your character is having actual sex, although there will be plenty of sexual situations, and nudity along the way.
***** IMPORTANT NOTE ON GAME STYLE *****

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
How much content would you say there is at the moment?
Also what kind of content is planned for this one?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Got an error upon running out of time wandering the house late at night and being sent to bed. Tried to cut and paste it but failed. I will try to recreate it.

EDIT:
Code:
Error: <<nightUpdate>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<resetHumans>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.humans[State.temporary.rg] is undefined))

Last edited:

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
*looks at screens in OP* 'To do: talk to grand dad' (pic)
*Oh shit, I know that fellow!* ...
*It's Christopher Lambert, isn't it? No, Peter O'Toole!* ...
*Oh no, Chris Lee! Jesus!* XD

RULE 34 applied

Let's see if I can bend those plebs to my will! *roarr* (Testing)
P.S.: Can grand dad play with them humans too, dev??

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
When I use the "Your Info" tab, way down at the bottom it says "Cash: $ $player.cash "

EDIT: I seem to be stuck. My "To Do" is "What's your sister up to in the conservatory ?"

I shuttle back and forth between the library to kill some time reading and the conservatory, but she doesn't show up.

Last edited:

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
When I use the "Your Info" tab, way down at the bottom it says "Cash: $ $player.cash "

EDIT: I seem to be stuck. My "To Do" is "What's your sister up to in the conservatory ?"

I shuttle back and forth between the library to kill some time reading and the conservatory, but she doesn't show up.
I'm in the same boat

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes