[S> Other] Unpaid Will render your DAZ Studio and Blender Files

Mar 2, 2020
Is rendering taking too long? Slow PC? too many files? Maybe I can help.
I will render your DAZ Studio (4.12) or Blender (2.82) files, and send you the completed renders.

How it works:
After I accept a request, I will send you a link to a shared GDrive where you can upload your raw files, then I'll render the files and upload the finished renders (as PNG files by default) for you to download.

Preferred method of contact:
PM me.

Availability:
Generally available from 1600-0200 UTC (9AM-7PM PST) for communications.
Rendering availability depends on prior commitments (i.e. First Come, First Serve)

Additional comments:
Current System Specs: i7-6700K CPU, ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix GPU, 64GB RAM
When uploading files, please reduce the frames in a scene to the minimum needed, failing to do so will increase turnaround time

Blender-Specific:
-Process is completely automated for Blender files (using Blender's CLI), please do not send files with any spaces in the filename.

DAZ Studio-Specific:
-I don't own any official(Store-Bought) assets, so any assets used would need to be freely available.
-DAZ Studio does not have a CLI (AFAIK), so rendering will be performed manually when files are received.
-Unfamiliar with DAZ Studio, so if you'd like rendering that doesn't use DAZ Studio's default settings, please be as detailed as possible when explaining which settings to change.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Smart way to get a sneak peak at upcoming game releases AD! This is an awesome offer and I'm sure people will appreciate the help when deadlines on their projects get compressed!

Mar 2, 2020
Smart way to get a sneak peak at upcoming game releases AD! This is an awesome offer and I'm sure people will appreciate the help when deadlines on their projects get compressed!
Hmm. Hadn't thought of it that way.
But to be honest, the 3D style of artwork never really appealed to me. Gets too uncanny valley for my tastes.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1584469837660.png
AbsolutDegenerate as you can see in the above Picture the Figure name is Gina. Gina is wearing chosen outfit. And she is doing a pose from IGD Diva Tude. so you need to have Gina, The poses, the outfit, and material of the outfit should be MDL for Nvidia iray and RSL for 3Dlight. So basically what gamersglory is saying is that you need to have these assets to even perform a normal render. the setting (ex:translating and rotating settings) can be provided by the Dev but it will be really hard for you to implement them if don't have basic understanding in it. I appreciate you helping other people, but it will be difficult for you if you are not interested in learning about rendering in DAZ3D. I personally recommend you to learn basic stuff as they are very interesting, and its fun playing with DAZ.

Reactions: AbsolutDegenerate
Mar 2, 2020
View attachment 589411
AbsolutDegenerate as you can see in the above Picture the Figure name is Gina. Gina is wearing chosen outfit. And she is doing a pose from IGD Diva Tude. so you need to have Gina, The poses, the outfit, and material of the outfit should be MDL for Nvidia iray and RSL for 3Dlight. So basically what gamersglory is saying is that you need to have these assets to even perform a normal render. the setting (ex:translating and rotating settings) can be provided by the Dev but it will be really hard for you to implement them if don't have basic understanding in it. I appreciate you helping other people, but it will be difficult for you if you are not interested in learning about rendering in DAZ3D. I personally recommend you to learn basic stuff as they are very interesting, and its fun playing with DAZ.
Ok, I think that answers my question. I was clumsily wondering if assets needed to be installed locally or if they're packaged in a scene file. And it sounds like assets need to be installed locally if I'm understanding you right. There's a good tutorial onsite about how to install assets correctly, and I tried it with a few packs with no problems...so I should have that covered, I think.

With translating and rotating, I thought that information would be set by the creator and included in a scene file, and I wouldn't modify anything about those files, unless asked. But even then it's a matter of finding the correct object and applying changes to specific settings, which is simple, unless there's something I'm not getting.

Thank you for the reply BTW, it was very informative, and it is fun poking around with DAZ (with what little posing and poking I've done).

Now, there are plenty of tutorials out there, but I was wondering if you had any recommendations that really helped you when you were first learning (or maybe even ones that I should avoid), if you're feeling generous.:)
Either way, thanks again
-AD

Reactions: OEJ

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I think the problem is that you would have to buy the assets they are using. I'm sure some of the assets can be pirated from this site, but maybe not all? I duno.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Ok, I think that answers my question. I was clumsily wondering if assets needed to be installed locally or if they're packaged in a scene file. And it sounds like assets need to be installed locally if I'm understanding you right. There's a good tutorial onsite about how to install assets correctly, and I tried it with a few packs with no problems...so I should have that covered, I think.

With translating and rotating, I thought that information would be set by the creator and included in a scene file, and I wouldn't modify anything about those files, unless asked. But even then it's a matter of finding the correct object and applying changes to specific settings, which is simple, unless there's something I'm not getting.

Thank you for the reply BTW, it was very informative, and it is fun poking around with DAZ (with what little posing and poking I've done).

Now, there are plenty of tutorials out there, but I was wondering if you had any recommendations that really helped you when you were first learning (or maybe even ones that I should avoid), if you're feeling generous.:)
Either way, thanks again
-AD
For basic tutorial follow this 3 part tutorial

and for advanced learning follow The WP Guru:

this is his 3 part tutroial about lighting

Always happy to help out a follow enthusiast.

Mar 2, 2020
I think the problem is that you would have to buy the assets they are using. I'm sure some of the assets can be pirated from this site, but maybe not all? I duno.
That's an excellent point, so I've edited the OP to include:
-I don't own any official(Store-Bought) assets, so any assets used would need to be freely available.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Mar 2, 2020
For basic tutorial follow this 3 part tutorial

and for advanced learning follow The WP Guru:

this is his 3 part tutroial about lighting

Always happy to help out a follow enthusiast.
TYSM!
Got nothing but time since the Coronavirus panic started, so I'm defintely going to check these out.

P.S. It kills me that there isn't better interoperability between Blender and DAZ; It's so much easier manipulating assets with DAZ, but they've gotta develop a CLI because I love being able to render with a single command prompt command, and you just can't do it outside of 3delight files. AFAIK.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
TYSM!
Got nothing but time since the Coronavirus panic started, so I'm defintely going to check these out.

P.S. It kills me that there isn't better interoperability between Blender and DAZ; It's so much easier manipulating assets with DAZ, but they've gotta develop a CLI because I love being able to render with a single command prompt command, and you just can't do it outside of 3delight files. AFAIK.
Some things in Daz are cool, and they are good at exposing lots of functionality to relative newcomers to rendering. I think the main attraction of Daz is the amount of content available (for free... if you are a pirate) which can be used easily. However. the user interface itself is quite primitive even compared to Blender and at times it is frustratingly slow.

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
DAZ recently released a bridge between DAZ and Blender for free. I never used but I think you should check it out.