Willy D Character Assets

kenny443

Aug 28, 2017
Hello everyone,
I browse this forum and I realize that there are many assets threads on different games, DmD, A wife & a mother and many others.
I love adventure of Willy D, and I have not seen one.
A few days ago I decided to reproduce my favorite characters, and so I started. I started with Violette and now I start Amanda, two others resist me is Diane and Rose, I have a little trouble finding the right shapes.
I work on Genesis 3 Females and from there I spend them on Genesis 8 Females. Do not hesitate to tell me about your observations, maybe another pair of eyes could see details that would have escaped me. I'm not a game developer just a 3D enthusiast and especially since I discovered Daz Studio.
Greetings. Violette#3.jpg Violette#3.jpg Violette#1.jpg

Last edited:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Hello everyone,
I browse this forum and I realize that there are many assets threads on different games, DmD, A wife & a mother and many others.
I love adventure of Willy D, and I have not seen one.
A few days ago I decided to reproduce my favorite characters, and so I started. I started with Violette and now I start Amanda, two others resist me is Diane and Rose, I have a little trouble finding the right shapes.
I work on Genesis 3 Females and from there I spend them on Genesis 8 Females. Do not hesitate to tell me about your observations, maybe another pair of eyes could see details that would have escaped me. I'm not a game developer just a 3D enthusiast and especially since I discovered Daz Studio.
Greetings. View attachment 392271 View attachment 392271 View attachment 392272
played it a while back. it's the mom, right? looks pretty good! but i think she was more busty ;)

kenny443

Aug 28, 2017
In the absence of a dedicated fanart thread, I will post some of my Willy D fanart over in this assets thread kenny443 :) Hope you don't mind.
On the contrary it is made for that, and anyone who wants to show their fanart and everything related to this game is welcome.:)
Thank you for keeping this post alive, They are all very beautifull and seems to be really close from the game.

Reactions: KingBel