WindowWatcher Alternative?

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Not sure the best place to put this but requesting if anyone knows any good alternatives to the app WindowWatcher? It was great when you needed to resize a game to be larger and you could still play the game. I'm pretty sure someone on some post had recommended it here.

Tried Googling some alternatives but none of them have the same functionality of increasing the size AND letting you still play the game.

Selfax

Nov 4, 2020
i personally use resize enable [ ], works great on rpgmaker games but it works on pretty much anything

Reactions: youngmoist

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Not sure the best place to put this but requesting if anyone knows any good alternatives to the app WindowWatcher? It was great when you needed to resize a game to be larger and you could still play the game. I'm pretty sure someone on some post had recommended it here.

Tried Googling some alternatives but none of them have the same functionality of increasing the size AND letting you still play the game.

i personally use resize enable [ ], works great on rpgmaker games but it works on pretty much anything

Reactions: youngmoist