Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Is lots of ways to get money though seriously semen collection through getting caught stealing and sentenced to sex object is fastest I found. Just do a fast play through focused just on blessings and getting the second ending early and get all slut things out of way. Using w key gets through each day quickly and walk out with 4950 every cycle. Then just new game + it and keep everything but sexual xp and restore your innocence :D
Can also do barracks subjugation mission and get 400 for 20 bandits plus 270 for 3 prisoners freed after cost of portals, though you going to get caught sometimes and get slutified anyway.
Thieving is slow but doable once unlocked jst avoid trying to steal from guards unless you want to be servicing 20 guys a day for 5 days.

I might really suck but its not easy to NOT collect semen anyway so might as well sell it and the item that you get that keeps EST down when you get semen turns the succubus curse into a permanent boost, you can boost your virgin barrier before slutting out if you want and never risk your chastity.

If you want to do full succubus quest line you going to need to do semen seling.
Hey man do you mind if I ask you a few questions that I don't really get about the game?

- What is the purpose of leveling up stuff like clit and chest?
- Is there a downside to having been defeated and/or raped multiple times?
- What is the purpose of stuff like "gooey" and "urine" and all that. If I don't shower or urinate once in a while, is there any downside or is it just cosmetic?
- What's the point of the virgin boundary thing?
- What are those statuses like "Break" and "Cldy"? How do you get rid of them?
- What is "EST"?
- What is "MA"? (I have an item that boosts it)
- Sometimes I see the ORG meter rise up then fall to 0 before reaching 100. What affects the meter and when does it go up or down?

Thanks for your time, man!

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
MA is Magical Attack. I can't remember what EST means, sorry. And most H related stass stuff are kinda pointless. The dev didn't make use of these like MaidenSnow Eve debuff vs buff system does.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Has anyone gotten an error message when trying to load a save? I just got one and when I looked at the saves in the save folder it said SaveData01.sav.broken I had just found that Vampire guy in those ruins and got the 3rd blessing from those Ruins with the flying tentacle looking things.

W65

May 31, 2018
You do need to extract the game folder somewhere on your hard drive before running it. I'm kinda surprised it launches at all directly from inside the 7z file.
You know, I thought about this a bit more, and I'm guessing the unzip program is extracting the entire archive to its temporary directory, and then launches the .exe from there. If that's how it's behaving then it's less surprising that the game's running.

Someone else mentioned in a different thread that this might be the cause of disappearing saves: running directly from the archive might result in the game running, but when the unzip program is closed that temporary directory and the saves get removed.

Metalhead89

Jan 8, 2019
I wish this game had more companion romance & cg art scenes but mabe we'll get some more content on next update.

Question: (Is there a way to go to main menu from in game?)

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Hey man do you mind if I ask you a few questions that I don't really get about the game?

- What is the purpose of leveling up stuff like clit and chest?
- Is there a downside to having been defeated and/or raped multiple times?
- What is the purpose of stuff like "gooey" and "urine" and all that. If I don't shower or urinate once in a while, is there any downside or is it just cosmetic?
- What's the point of the virgin boundary thing?
- What are those statuses like "Break" and "Cldy"? How do you get rid of them?
- What is "EST"?
- What is "MA"? (I have an item that boosts it)
- Sometimes I see the ORG meter rise up then fall to 0 before reaching 100. What affects the meter and when does it go up or down?

Thanks for your time, man!
i guess EST means Estrus? also Break status appears if your character defeated once by enemies, and Cldy is Cloudy status appears if your body covered by sperm.

You can gets rid of Break by equiping well clothes, and gets rid of Cldy by taking bath. ORG means Orgasm, when you reached 100 the characters will have a climax. though, I'm surprised there's somebody whos ORG never reach 100.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
then i guess my status were too high? my character ORG even reach 200-300 easily by steps on Slime trap.
this status even my new fresh start since i accidentally overwritten my old save.

my aphrodisiac experience is high because i'm experimenting with cheat engine. ScreenShot_2019_0203_05_17_08.png

RexlexCM

Jul 6, 2017
I cant play the game cuz I cant extract the file for some reason. Its give an error everytime I extract it.

Anybody know what to do?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Use 7-Zip, found here:

nuzev

Jan 28, 2019
Cheat engine table (rename extension), missing AP and Status stats (also gold). AP and gold is easy to find. Status menu was working through a few save/quit/reloads, but apparently it shifts even more. Do an easy one to find (e.g. dance) and match the offsets (e.g. dance = +94, Exps = +64, so subtract 30 from dance address to get Exps)

Reactions: HK51

zulu354

Oct 3, 2018
Hey fellas. I am wondering if there is something like a questlog. Because I forgot to wich city that one NPC wants me to go. Thanks in advance.

Fanboy06

Aug 18, 2016
Cheat engine table (rename extension), missing AP and Status stats (also gold). AP and gold is easy to find. Status menu was working through a few save/quit/reloads, but apparently it shifts even more. Do an easy one to find (e.g. dance) and match the offsets (e.g. dance = +94, Exps = +64, so subtract 30 from dance address to get Exps)
Thx for the great table. it was a little too tedious (and 9 lvls was not enough) for me to farm stats that way.

So I edited my save game. I dont know if I am allowed to post links, so i wont post the link. But the online save game editor is quite easy to find. For me (It should not be different (Version1.14.1)), the corresponding variable names are:
  • Msl: Value 003C17
  • Mgc: Value 003C1A
  • Str: Value 003C18
  • Dex: Value 003C1C
PS: be carefull with Str though. If it is too high your HP will overflow and the game will register your current hp as low (and you wont be able to run and your walking speed will also be slower).

Edit
-----
  • AP: Value 004311 (current I think)
  • AP: Value 004312 (max for some reason gets reset all the time)
  • MP: Value 000656 (current)
  • MP: Value 000657 (max)

Reactions: HK51 and n0b0di

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Quick question, how do you decrease "desire for sex status" to prevent your EST from increasing every time you sleep?

Fanboy06

Aug 18, 2016
Quick question, how do you decrease "desire for sex status" to prevent your EST from increasing every time you sleep?
You can decrease it by using "enlightenment medicine" (i think last one) you can get it in the second/middle magic shop (the shop with the star) of of the row of magic shops in the trade city "Dominia" (or some call it port city).

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
so it's one of those "game over" hentai games where to get scenes you have to lose to every possible npc/mob etc...?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes