Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
If anyones interested I made a little edit to Arma's standing pose art because it bugged me how she has a barbie doll crotch. The edit is somewhat subtle, but enough to show she does indeed have a vagina. Also the image is larger if you play in fullscreen making the edit more obvious compared to previewing it here.

All you have to do is extract the picture2.wolf to the data folder then replace the image in there with this one. Aftrer that simply rename the picture2.wolf e.g. "Disabled Picture2.wolf" so the game directs to the extracted pciture2 folder instead.

Google DXAdecode if you don't have a means to extract .wolf files.
Question, do i rename the picture that i downloaded to the same name as the original and replace the original with that?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Question, do i rename the picture that i downloaded to the same name as the original and replace the original with that?
Just take this folder and drop it in your "Data" folder then rename "BasicData.wolf" to "DisabledBasicData.wolf"

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
Just take this folder and drop it in your "Data" folder then rename "BasicData.wolf" to "DisabledBasicData.wolf"

As in drop the whole folder in my "Data" folder or just the things that are inside the folder?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So i did exactly as you said but it still didn´t change anything... do i have to create a new game for it or somethin?
You're missing a "Picture2" folder. The in game sprite art is inside of that .wolf and "BasicData" is for the status menu art that shows her sensitivity etc...

Paste the image from my original post into your "Picture2" folder and then overwrite when asked. Don't forget to disable the .wolf for Picture2

Last edited:

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
You're missing a "Picture2" folder. The in game sprite art is inside of that .wolf and "BasicData" is for the status menu art that shows her sensitivity etc...

View attachment 315577

Paste the image from my original post into your "Picture2" folder and then overwrite when asked. Don't forget to disable the .wolf for Picture2
What "Picture2" folder do you mean? where do i get it? the mega link you provided only had the BasicData folder... 316046
I am getting like super confused here xD

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
What "Picture2" folder do you mean? where do i get it? the mega link you provided only had the BasicData folder...
I am getting like super confused here xD
In my original post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-roldea-waterspoon.20530/page-14#post-1635676

I say that you need to unpack Picture2.wolf and then rename it so the game redirects to the unpacked folder instead. Then all you need to do is paste the image i provided in that folder and ovewrite the old image.

Arthailr

Aug 5, 2018
emmm hey guys, what i need to do again, after i got the blessing from forest of Atere, i got stuck and dont know where to go, help me pls

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018

thovip119

Apr 5, 2019
It really doesn't change much,it's just a black line under her crotch.When she gets fucked it opens up so it's not too much of a problem.

Yoonic

Jan 3, 2019
Hey, sorry if this question has been asked, but how do you remove the curse of the succubus?

Mamam141

Jan 19, 2019
nah....

then i guess my status were too high? my character ORG even reach 200-300 easily by steps on Slime trap.
this status even my new fresh start since i accidentally overwritten my old save.

my aphrodisiac experience is high because i'm experimenting with cheat engine. View attachment 238268
then i guess my status were too high? my character ORG even reach 200-300 easily by steps on Slime trap.
this status even my new fresh start since i accidentally overwritten my old save.

my aphrodisiac experience is high because i'm experimenting with cheat engine. View attachment 238268

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes