ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
okay i wanna know what is wrong with my computer, i played the version got from here and then bought the game on dlsite cuz i thought it was cool, but what i don't like is in this version AND on the version on dlsite why does my saves always disappear?!

how do i make it so my saves actually stay, can someone help please?

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Well guys. I really like to play this game but because of the "cannot locate basicdata/game.dat" error, ı cant play. Can you help me please?

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
so do the endings do anything? Unlock anything? Or are they just...there? Also I did the ceremony both after and before finishing iriza's questline and got end 02 on both, the fuck?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
This game sure confusing af...
I've done Iriza(?) Questline but still got 2nd ending...
Do I have to restart the game? since I accidentally triggered the second ending before finishing Iriza's quest line...

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
This game sure confusing af...
I've done Iriza(?) Questline but still got 2nd ending...
Do I have to restart the game? since I accidentally triggered the second ending before finishing Iriza's quest line...
If I remember correctly you can still complete Iriza's quest even after getting the ending without completing it as I seem to remember getting all 6 endings in 1 playthrough.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
If I remember correctly you can still complete Iriza's quest even after getting the ending without completing it as I seem to remember getting all 6 endings in 1 playthrough.
I think I am stuck in Helior and that Dog eared witch(?) I can't trigger questlines
Also with the cult... No one came to me...
And I think I got a bug where no matter what I did to the statue in Kurumi's line
The treasure won't appear...
I mean, I interact the statue according to the note, which is 51342 in my pc...
Did I mess up somewhere...

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I think I am stuck in Helior and that Dog eared witch(?) I can't trigger questlines
Also with the cult... No one came to me...
And I think I got a bug where no matter what I did to the statue in Kurumi's line
The treasure won't appear...
I mean, I interact the statue according to the note, which is 51342 in my pc...
Did I mess up somewhere...
1.) About the "Helior and that Dog eared witch" can you clarify ?

2.) Edit

a : To trigger the cult event where some random person ask for you in the guild you must watch the event with Iriza which triggers when you go to City Dominia Business section and go straight left until the end,there you will find Iriza, then follow Iriza to "Tormea Plains South" and watch another event with Ireza. Which should trigger after entering the first portal of the location.

b : Pre-requisite to trigger the cult event is the sewer event, win or lose.

Note : you can do the sewer quest before or after the Ireza event.

Afterwards, go back to the guild and the event should trigger.

3.) As for the treasure in Kurumi's quest yeah that was a bit confusing, the order is actually 12345 but based on the notes numbering

order of the statue interaction is -*--- , ----* , --*--, ---*- , *----

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinciz
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes