TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I import a save file?
The save folder is just in the game folder, where the exe is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if you haven't saved the game yourself yet it won't have created the folder. So make the folder yourself, or play the game for a few seconds so you can make a save.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
1.) About the "Helior and that Dog eared witch" can you clarify ?
In the tavern inside Dominia, there should be a dog eared girl(which I forgot the name) which can be interacted by stopping the fight, right? But after that I simply can't find her anywhere else...
Yep I forgot her location (house?)...
There is also the quest with the detective girl... I haven't tried again tho... But it seems that I did her first part of the quest twice...
Yeah repeating quest...
And thank you very much for answering my questions, really

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
In the tavern inside Dominia, there should be a dog eared girl(which I forgot the name) which can be interacted by stopping the fight, right? But after that I simply can't find her anywhere else...
Yep I forgot her location (house?)...
There is also the quest with the detective girl... I haven't tried again tho... But it seems that I did her first part of the quest twice...
Yeah repeating quest...
And thank you very much for answering my questions, really

In the Dominia Tavern, do you mean the mage "Helior", the kid "Elmia" or "Kurumi" the girl with horns dressed in a Miko outfit ?

There is only 1 person out of the 3 with a house "Helior" which if I remember correctly he will provide you its location in Dominia after eating/interacting with the person in the counter on Dominia Tavern.

As far as I can remember about the Detective girl event, 1st part would be when you go to the slums and then afterwards talk to the last person you see near the slums exit, that should take you to the underground where you locate the kidnapped people.

Edit : Afterwards sleep for a little bit and return to the tavern in Glodoria that should initiate the second part where you return to the slums and talk to the last guy before exiting the slums where a new location will be unlocked.

You are most welcome :)

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
"Afterwards sleep for a little bit and return to the tavern in Glodoria that should initiate the second part where you return to the slums and talk to the last guy before exiting the slums where a new location will be unlocked."

You are most welcome :)
Sleep at the inn I think...
I sleep in my own house and the quest repeats again, but after I sleep at the inn, oh boi the quest continues...

One ending left, currently marching towards Romenia! Once again, thank you for the infos, I would have been stuck right now if not for you

Reactions: NeoGenesis

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Sleep at the inn I think...
I sleep in my own house and the quest repeats again, but after I sleep at the inn, oh boi the quest continues...

One ending left, currently marching towards Romenia! Once again, thank you for the infos, I would have been stuck right now if not for you
You're welcome :)

I wonder if that's a bug that was not noticed, just tried it and your right, if you sleep at your house and not at the inn the quest repeats.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the keybindings? I can't get used to using shift to attack. I keep attacking when I want to run and vice versa.
Also, do I actually need to eat or sleep to keep her healthy?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the keybindings? I can't get used to using shift to attack. I keep attacking when I want to run and vice versa.
Also, do I actually need to eat or sleep to keep her healthy?
I don't think we can change the key set(?)
But alternatively you can use C and V
And... Well...
Sleep is a must to keep her from being fainted...
But eating... I don't think it's a must
But the buff is good

DiceK749

Jul 24, 2019
Questions:
1. How do I get cursed with the succubus
2. Is there an event with the inn that the one npc said he had strange dreams in
3. Can I do anything with the old book I found in the mansion infested with tentacle monsters
4. Where can I find the adventurer girl (I already met her in the dungeon and that one place where she tried the demon sword)
5. Where the heck is this "Toelna"
6. What do blessings do and how do I obtain the sexual "abilities"

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Questions:
1. How do I get cursed with the succubus
2. Is there an event with the inn that the one npc said he had strange dreams in
3. Can I do anything with the old book I found in the mansion infested with tentacle monsters
4. Where can I find the adventurer girl (I already met her in the dungeon and that one place where she tried the demon sword)
5. Where the heck is this "Toelna"
6. What do blessings do and how do I obtain the sexual "abilities"
1.) To get cursed with the succubus you must first wander at the right side of Dominia where an event between a succubus minion and a resident is happening. Afterwards follow the succubus minion to a new revealed location and battle your way until the end where their leader will put the curse on you.

2.) Yes, not sure exactly when it will happen but if you sleep at the inn after progressing some events of Ilmeria and Helior's quest line you should wake up in another dimension.

3.) Yes, give it to Helior for 1000g

4.) Head to "Carle Vil" you should see her accepting a quest in one of the residents.

5.) Hard to explain,this should help "https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-roldea-waterspoon.20530/page-2#post-1274385"

Its for "=Elemia (little kid?)'s questline="

6.) As far a I know the blessings don't do anything but you do need them to progress certain parts of the story.

For sexual abilities you just need to experience events a certain number of times and you will get them.

SpeedHK

Aug 8, 2018
I don't this was bug a not but Kurumi (oni miko samurai girl)'s questline the memo I do exactly like it say but nothing happen can someone help me 1570484368373.png

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I don't this was bug a not but Kurumi (oni miko samurai girl)'s questline the memo I do exactly like it say but nothing happen can someone help me View attachment 422405

Yeah, that memo confused the hell out of me too at first.

The correct order is to follow the memo of 5-1-3-4-2 but using the order of 1-2-3-4-5

To elaborate, access it in this order

-*--- , ----* , --*--, ---*- , *----

SpeedHK

Aug 8, 2018
Yeah, that memo confused the hell out of me too at first.

The correct order is to follow the memo of 5-1-3-4-2 but using the order of 1-2-3-4-5

To elaborate, access it in this order

-*--- , ----* , --*--, ---*- , *----
Okay, thanks you I understand how it work now :3

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoGenesis
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes