Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I know this is not the place but its goes. This game should be sandbox with better story.
Thanks for the feedback. Sandbox add a great deal of work to any game. I'm doing it a bit myself on Sunwave Hotel and many times I wish I just did a visual novel because I would probably be done with it by now. WoS is in a good state, and we're following the guiding stones of many solid games like DIK and WVM.

Sin and I also just went through plans for the new update, and I think Mia fans will enjoy it a lot.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So a bug I've found is that unless you have the walkthrough enabled, then the choice when you're trying on clothes during ch 4 doesn't show up

EDIT: Found a major one that the chapter 8 went surfing with Mia doesn't properly resolve and skips to Carmine and Tiara arriving.

Last edited:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
So a bug I've found is that unless you have the walkthrough enabled, then the choice when you're trying on clothes during ch 4 doesn't show up

EDIT: Found a major one that the chapter 8 went surfing with Mia doesn't properly resolve and skips to Carmine and Tiara arriving.
Thank you. We should be able to look into these during new dev cycle.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Just fired the game up for the 1st time, it was refreshing to see a non-incest harem game(though IC-Harems are my jam) and i'll say, the renders look really well done so far and I am enjoying the premise. Though I am only at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I would imagine i am not very far.

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Just fired the game up for the 1st time, it was refreshing to see a non-incest harem game(though IC-Harems are my jam) and i'll say, the renders look really well done so far and I am enjoying the premise. Though I am only at
so I would imagine i am not very far.
Welcome to the party Linus!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Wings of Silicon [Chapter 1-10] [SinAppeal] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.19GB
Repack size: 1.14GB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: Updated to Ch9.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
the game is updated. just a reminder not a rush or anything

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
:D:D:D And this update I was waiting for man I'm so happy I wish you all a good game ;):coffee:
Awesome, glad to hear it. The team works hard each month to turn this into a really solid adventure. If you haven't already, follow the Patreon to stay updated. You can also pop on our Discord
Discord -

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: Updated to Ch9.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Please update your mod for ch. 10!! :)

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes