Request Winter Memory on Android

Agent006

Dec 11, 2022
Hello
can someone help me to add winter memories on MaldiVes
When I try it's say me an error
Or in Joy play but in joyplay you can't move if it can be solved it will be cool .
Thanks

Obamaball5

Apr 11, 2023
i think it has to be ported on a browser site too, like lewdspot or gamcore for people that cant download it (like me)

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Winter Memories runs fine in JoiPlay if you select www/index.html as the executable, then after adding the game , long-tap on the game's icon > Patch and select the file you downloaded.

Fairach

Sep 15, 2020
Did you try tapping with two fingers
I did, only bring the right side menu on joiplay.
With maldives its somehow workable by toggling the refined touch on and off, can highlight the npc before double tap(also graphic is somewhat better in maldives, there are distracting rough edges on the character faces in joiplay)

Andrew91639183636

Nov 28, 2020
I did, only bring the right side menu on joiplay.
With maldives its somehow workable by toggling the refined touch on and off, can highlight the npc before double tap(also graphic is somewhat better in maldives, there are distracting rough edges on the character faces in joiplay)
How did you activate the touch on and off I don't see it when I'm playing the game

WHAT A LEGEND

Oct 5, 2022
Winter Memories runs fine in JoiPlay if you select www/index.html as the executable, then after adding the game , long-tap on the game's icon > Patch and select the file you downloaded.
Even after doing all this the touch doesn't work still

Kellie Riley

Aug 7, 2023
I really don't know how to play this game. It's hard even with the patch. I usually only play a few simple high games but have never tried such a difficult tech game.