Seeking wipe

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
So I know there is a game somewhere out there about a chick who gets kidnapped by a group of really muscular orcs or goblins and u have to serve them and do chores and stuff so they don't kill you or rape you. I never played it so I can't remember the name and I've been googling for a full hour and can't find it. Sorry.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
So I know there is a game somewhere out there about a chick who gets kidnapped by a group of really muscular orcs or goblins and u have to serve them and do chores and stuff so they don't kill you or rape you. I never played it so I can't remember the name and I've been googling for a full hour and can't find it. Sorry.
Damn, sounds like one I'd like to play. You sure its a different game than the one he mentioned, Kingdom of Deception?

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
I don't think it's that game cause the pictures I remember seeing didn't have your mc on the screen all the time and the oorcs were in the middle of the screen not on the right side. But it does look pretty similar so it's possible

Lonestarr

Mar 23, 2019
I don't think it's that game cause the pictures I remember seeing didn't have your mc on the screen all the time and the oorcs were in the middle of the screen not on the right side. But it does look pretty similar so it's possible
if you find it please share

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Does it have to be a primitive tribe? Can it be like a cult or other community? I was going to say KoD because that's the only tribe that comes to mind (and she's technically not even forced to stay there). There's Threshold Road (beware, it's very messed-up and bizarre, rapey and occasionally gorey). Actually, there is a tribe in that one iirc, as well as the cult you join, but everyone's some kind of deformed humanoid.

Last edited:
Reactions: sebhank

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Ruincess?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I wish there were more games in such setting, since I liked the Kod really much, before Sierra left the project and the game went all south :(
One more game that come to mind it's Legend of Krystal (if you don't mind furry)- Sadly it's abandoned and the new remake doesn't give much hope. But the old version still has some juicy content, so, probably, it worth give it a try.

Last edited: