Seeking wipe

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
What you are searching for is pretty specific so its likely you have come across these examples already. There are two circles on DLSite that have some of the most extensive examples of gender bending as a plot. Unfortunately I do not believe they are translated and these are all RPG maker games. I'm listing the ones I've personally played, but I'm sure the other games from those circles have some quality gender bender games as well.

Circle

Main character gets turned into a girl. Has impressive amounts of breast expansion and many outfits.

Main character is cursed by an artifact and is lead by a male friend to (unwittingly) embrace the changes. Has breast expansion but only one outfit shows this extensively.

Circle

I don't recall the plot, but remember it being really great at slowly transforming the MC from a some what masculine character to a powerful feminine magic caster.

Similar to the above game, but with a big cast of characters and a fun story. It has different romance paths as well as an after-story sequel game depending on your romance choice.