Seeking Wish there were some H games in these generes.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Final fantasy tactics: An H game with a game system like tactics could be legit fun, its super popular yet not a single H game I know of comes close. Wait there was ONE I think. It was a western H game with like alien/elemental/monster looking creatures reminded me of disigea rather than tactics though.

Valkyrie chronicles: A sort of real time/turn based/tactics game, would be enjoyable to play, not to mention make the H only possible if you win via certain battle conditions. Like disabling a vehicle rather than blowing it up or something.

Dungeon keeper: There are a couple of these but one is dead and the other is more VN than game.
That 7th dream game pretty warrior may cry i think its called. Then you have demonium, I tried playing demonium but it feels so bare bones, and just feels bland.
Pretty warrior was great, but still very sloppy and the hope of a sequel is impossible since they were sued I guess.
Honestly surprised there aren't more of these dungeon keeper type H games. I feel they would be fairly simple to make.