Others - Completed - Witch 3 Return [Final] [Towndarktales]

1. 2.00 star(s)

увпыфвацу

I like the concept and the artstyle. It would have benefited from being a proper point n click quest, having to walk really slow is a real problem especially because you need to backtrack a lot. There is no coherent goal, or at least it gets lost in a myriad of events not connected in any way. It's almost like there was no one to work on the script, besides 1 single area where you get a pretty sizable lore dump in the form of a letter.
    But what we have are really nicely drawn CGs(there areflash animations but nothing impressive), there are lots of situations, the heroine can get banged by pretty much everything which means a pretty good amount of scenes. And that's what i like, a spooky aesthetic, attractive heroine, plethora of creative scenes.
    But everything in between can barely be called a game. This whole game would have probably been better as a comic, although again...The lack of any story would make it difficult to fit all of that in.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Mr.Ch4ng

The Witch 3 itself is a better game than all of it´s predecessors. The art is better, the levels less drawn out ( which helps with the slow movement, which sadly is still there), the designs of the monsters are still good as well.

The biggest problem is that it still is not as good as it could be, for every well done animation there is a bad one. For every well designed puzzle there is a completely obvious one.
    You get the idea.
    And while the combination of the music and the animated scenes is just as good as before, the music is still faster and harder than anything the monsters actually do to you. I do not like any noncon in my games, but the scenes are too timid for the setting.

Sadly Towndarktales fail to improve their strong points and do not improve on the numerous flaws this series has. They should consider dropping this series and starting with a new setting, new story and characters, as clinging to their previous games does not do them any good anymore.

IMHO :
    It is even more annoying to play a game which constantly stays behind it´s own possibilities than to play an outright bad one.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Arkady

Oh, the horror: it really is The Really Slow Walking Simulator 3. While that was tolerable the first time around, and I would have given part one 4 stars because the gameplay and puzzles felt pretty fresh, third time is not a charm - it's a poor rehash by a developer stubbornly refusing to address the one issue that makes his games so grating.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It could have been an average game, but it's just unfinish. There is no ending. The art are good, the sex part and the horror stuff, but this game really looks like a flash game with all the possible defect: slow movement, low quality animation, a lot of bugs and the 4GB for a 2 hour adventure doesn't pay off the download
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Khellendrosiic

What absolute trash. Slow movement, clunky UI, no explanations for anything. And to top it all off: animations shittier than old Flash stuff. It was kind of fun watching her walk around in a slutty outfit with toys sticking out of her but it was otherwise nowhere near the waste of an hour or the expense of 4 gigs.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Wake

I am a huge fan of the Witch series and I absolutely adore this game. It is a slow-paced puzzle to collect specific items to accomplish either satisfying or banishing the various ghosts/demons around the manor. Witch 1, Witch 2 and Jesters Museum's stories continue with a lot more clarity in this game. The different bad ends are not overly complicated to find and the largest complaint of this game, like the last few, will be the slow movement of the character. Yet for the animations... I think its absolutely worth it.