VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
I'm so tired of waiting for new update, so I started to draw my own scenes for this game =)

Bookmark the link, might add more pic/replace old ones with better quality

P.s. If you want to see more of my pics (colored, but not about Witcher Hunter Trainer) -

So funny enough, I've also been working on Fan Art (as well as the mod). I'm not as talented, so I've been using backgrounds and figures from similar games, but with your permission I could try to color and shade your art- you're very talented!

Jack69.jpg

Jack DStyle.png

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
I'm not as talented
Nah, man.
If I've learned something during my art studies - there's no such thing as talent. It's just a point on the race track where you can start compared to the others, based on you observing skill and ability to transfer something from your mind to paper. Only practice matters. I've seen lots and LOTS of people, who was "talented" and never improved in their skill. And while it was "wow" for 5-10-15 old, it was at most decent for a 30+. And I've seen even more guys & gals who's art quality rocketed sky high from ground level just because of few years of INTENCE practice.
1662669352234.png

with your permission I could try to color and shade your art
As Matt Mercer likes to say: "You can certainly try."
I don't think that I can say "no" now, even if I would. It's already in the internet and anyone is free to do anything with it. All I can ask is just note me in credits.
I think all that might be a win-win situation for everyone.
- You'll get some practice I've talked above and some art for your mod (hope to see it someday soon)
- Others here will get to see my art colored sooner than I might do it myself
- And I, either will get art that I like and don't need to color it anymore, or, at least, nothing changes for me. I can color it myself any time, just as I intended initially

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Thanks everyone, it's nice to hear that you like my art =)
Inspires to draw more. So as I've said earlier - bookmark the link, there'll be more =)
And Zoob has delivered!
There have been additions to his excellent work at that link. Particularly like the kilt one :p

Last edited:

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
i'd actually pay to see these completed and colored. Better investment than this game for sure
Dunno if it was a joke or real offer, but I've been thinking recently, should I focus on finishing anything that is already in that imgur album (and which one), or add more sketches, cause I've got so many more ideas for Jack (pin-ups, ghouls, more dwarf, more Sam, WereSam, Cupid, Sam & Cupid, clowns, that inquisitor at graveyard, his dog, merman, old Hoora, that sly jew innkeeperJack working in bordello etc)

Reactions: DarkLink
Aug 30, 2020
Dunno if it was a joke or real offer, but I've been thinking recently, should I focus on finishing anything that is already in that imgur album (and which one), or add more sketches, cause I've got so many more ideas for Jack (pin-ups, ghouls, more dwarf, more Sam, WereSam, Cupid, Sam & Cupid, clowns, that inquisitor at graveyard, his dog, merman, old Hoora, that sly jew innkeeperJack working in bordello etc)
With your artistic skill, couldn’t you hijack the 'Witch Hunter Trainer' story in comic panel format? Write a decent story (or find someone here to write a decent story(s)), sketch / color / etc the comic pages, put it on your Patreon? Perhaps Team Borsch could take notes?

Like, you’ve done more work with your illustrations of Jack/Sam than Team Borsch has done in years.

Just a thought ;)

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes