VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Знаете, есть такая жизнеутверждающая русская прибаутка: "Пока живут на свете дураки, обманывать нам стало быть с руки"...
You know, there is such life-asserting russian adage "While fools are still around us - to fool them all is rule for us" :LOL: ...

marty92

Dec 14, 2018
They would be so much more succesful if they put even a tiny bit of effort into this project, the art style is good the humour is good but the devs just shit the bed

Reactions: Stripes001

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
View attachment 710384
Sorry for the bad news but...
err, while we are waiting, again, what does leaking from the 'red zone' actually mean with regards to Sam?

And: did anybody else notice that the author is distancing himself from "Mr. Beef" in recent posts? Mr. Beef is portrayed as quite a diva if you read between his lines .

Last edited:
Reactions: BigSexy57

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
err, while we are waiting, again, what does leaking from the 'red zone' actually mean with regards to Sam?

And: did anybody else notice that the author is distancing himself from "Mr. Beef" in recent posts? Mr. Beef is portrayed as quite a diva if you read between his lines .
I’d use the term “bitch” instead of diva

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
The game overall is promising, but I play these games muted, and having to wait for sound effects to finish when I can't even hear them is extremely annoying. Is there a way to disable those, maybe a mod?

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes