VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember when this game came out three years ago, it impressed me with the solid artwork and gameplay bones, but there wasn't any sex with the protagonist Jack. Since I can't be bothered to go through the last 100 pages of updates, how much h-content does Jack have now?
yea when i started to play this i thought goal was to get into jack's pants but apparently not, only sex is with whores and that vampire possessed girl while with jack closest we get is tubsharing and bit more.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
obodok07.png

Greetings, Dear Patrons!
Just wanted to say, that we are still alive and some of us even keep working. And, while they do so, I want to ask you a question. How do you think, perfectionism is a good thing?
I feel, it’s just terrible. But Mr. Beef supposes it’s necessary, especially when you came up to something special. So, it’s about a week I do nothing, and begin to bore, and he works, creating art for the small but spicy scene (the scene you were all expecting, I suppose) from the sunrise till sunset, keep biting everything, that moves in the wrong way.
Let’s wish him great inspiration, and I hope, soon we will gladden you with a new chapter, which will be an addition to the vampire’s story. Bad ending of it, to be clear.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
View attachment 674860

Greetings, Dear Patrons!
Just wanted to say, that we are still alive and some of us even keep working. And, while they do so, I want to ask you a question. How do you think, perfectionism is a good thing?
I feel, it’s just terrible. But Mr. Beef supposes it’s necessary, especially when you came up to something special. So, it’s about a week I do nothing, and begin to bore, and he works, creating art for the small but spicy scene (the scene you were all expecting, I suppose) from the sunrise till sunset, keep biting everything, that moves in the wrong way.
Let’s wish him great inspiration, and I hope, soon we will gladden you with a new chapter, which will be an addition to the vampire’s story. Bad ending of it, to be clear.
If there is an actual sex scene with jack in this update i’ll eat a sock

Reactions: 15scavenger
Jun 25, 2018
After I make the glasses for Jack and that vampire comes to my home I can't send Jack to hunt,
Do I have to do something or is it the end of this version?
Note: android version!

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes