VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
I am stuck on the week where the vampire comes and bites you. I am trying to get 67 coins before she comes so I can get the last cave mushroom, carrot and the 3 booze but I can't get enough in time

UltraL

Mar 29, 2019
How do I get the drunk to leave the bar? Every time I go there he is there, and I can't do the steal parts task. Tried restarting from beginning, and he is there every day. Gave up after day 14.

Reactions: ra208

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
The hunter's quest says send Jack to mop up the graveyard. I gave him Black in White and it is at either 23% still or now 25%. How do I send him back?

Reactions: Papercut

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this?
yes, always try to look op and if not there then search.

After I make the glasses for Jack and that vampire comes to my home I can't send Jack to hunt,
Do I have to do something or is it the end of this version?
Note: android version!
The hunter's quest says send Jack to mop up the graveyard. I gave him Black in White and it is at either 23% still or now 25%. How do I send him back?
after dealing with vampire and making special glasses then sending jack (her not him) to hunt isn't possible (although uncle says he will make glasses so jack can continue hunting but no).

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
So, this "borsch" turned sour even without being cooked...
Похоже этот борщ прокис, так и не будучи сваренным ...

Reactions: Jarul

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
yes, always try to look op and if not there then search.

after dealing with vampire and making special glasses then sending jack (her not him) to hunt isn't possible (although uncle says he will make glasses so jack can continue hunting but no).
In a whole new save, I only did the south, I didn't go to the vampire

Reactions: Papercut

Laz666

Jun 15, 2020
Can anyone help Im stuck early on i ordered the hunter suit for jack and it doesnt seem to arrive

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes