VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Pc:
Mac:

So, here it is finally! Not an update and not a game either. It's too small to consider an update, but it's good manned with content. You won't find game play here – no options to choice, but it's fine illustration of your previous choices. Just keep calm and watch. Hope, you'll enjoy it!

This time to reach the content let Vampire bite Sam.

jijoma

Mar 26, 2020
Pc: Mega
Mac: Mega

So, here it is finally! Not an update and not a game either. It's too small to consider an update, but it's good manned with content. You won't find game play here – no options to choice, but it's fine illustration of your previous choices. Just keep calm and watch. Hope, you'll enjoy it!

This time to reach the content let Vampire bite Sam.
Can someone provide the android version....

Reactions: OGRey

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Worth playing?
If you're a fan of the game and story, sure. It won't take long if you have a save from the last update. Without spoiling, there is no real progression of story as they mentioned. It's just an ending that contains a small amount of art that has been slowly leaked over the past weeks/months.

I was hoping it would go a different way with those assets but hey it's not my story to tell. In my opinion, it feels a bit rushed and like many of us would've preferred a progression of the game and story and not an ending.

Apr 5, 2020
And this is the "big update" that was supposed to be out in May, after waiting for an extended 2 months and we got this :(
I'm giving up on this thread cuz it's wasted too much of my patience

BOOOMM

Jul 27, 2017
Everytime I try talking to Jack in the morning, it crashes and says an exception occur with this error "
NameError: name 'poohotimsa' is not defined". This is after I downloaded the new update, anyone know how to fix?

Reactions: kayDDDaZie
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes