EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
oblverhshapka.jpg

Overview:
This Game will be a visual novel built on the RenPy engine with a variety of gameplay elements, mini-games and multiple endings.
The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian).
By order of Phobos' He's trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the cohesion of the witchs.The game will contain a plurality of NSWF images with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many minor characters of the animated series.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2024-01-26
Developer: Lazy tarts - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.2
Language: English, Russian, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: SAVE Instructions 1 - Save 2 - GALLERY UNLOCKER*-

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

_T2AYUUTgm0.jpg 3YF5UN_pwP0.jpg cg_alchemyxreitor.jpg cg_haylinkit_fuck4.jpg cg_irma_suck.jpg cg_susan_cerick_cinema_4.jpg cg_taranee_anal9.jpg GqfV0cpXthw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah I played this other day saw a link for it on a chan site. My only problem with the game is I hope he make it so objects you can click is highlighted. It's like one or 2 building you can do that with the rest its a guessing game.

Reactions: Raiver and ponyguy
U

User_10739

Never heard of this show but it looks interesting.

Kinda odd that it is 4:3 tho...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Suspiciously familiar, this art style. Anon coming out of the closet.^^ I like it. If there is more content coming along we may see the birth of a challenging contester to Rubberduck's WT here...

Reactions: mighty
U

User_10739

Wouldn't mind knowing how to close the fickin' inventory screen...

Hmmm, bug... I had to teleport then it was gone, no problems with it after that.

Reactions: yuricetera
U

User_10739

Yeah, it's a bit too easy, once you get rid of boyfriend she has no resistance. No point in talking to her, it's like talking to a parrot, no wait parrots can give different responses...

Reactions: botc76

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, it's a bit too easy, once you get rid of boyfriend she has no resistance. No point in talking to her, it's like talking to a parrot, no wait parrots can give different responses...
how you get rid of the boyfriend?

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
how you get rid of the boyfriend?

I like the art style and content so far. The boob size is nice since it isnt massive masssive tits like most of these games have, hell i wouldnt even mind some characters with smaller as well. Looks like a good one tho, will be following.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes