Game Info:
Updated
: 28-09-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.6f
Language: English / Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC: - -
ANDROID: - -

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is this worth the time?
Keel in mind that this is a pure WT mod, and not their 'Innocent Witches' conversion thing :)

In regards to content it has more than the original WT, but in an unfinished form and as an extra bonus it has a cheat menu (less Akabur grind).

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Is this only available in Russian? Or is there a way to switch to English?

EDIT: Nevermind... Saw the brick... :)

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Witch Trainer Russian mod 1.6f (Unpacked & Decompiled Windows version):

Reactions: Alazavr555

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
I think the silver version is a bit better. But that one is buggy as hell..

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Despite us officially ending support for this project, we are ready to provide our support in adding new translations to the game. Please, feel free to attempt to translate, if you want to. You will find the archive with the files for the translation, by following this . It says English, but all you have to do is to replace the English sentences in files with the sentences in the language of your choosing. All the work needed to properly incorporate your translation into the game will be done by our team.

Another link for the archive: #!TZo0XJgK!AS-2q2yi-EFTivnLYH0QHBP7_Vwp8KXRNTiMu5KPLxs.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So apparently the russian mod also is in english.. Damn. All this time and I never played it.

This is after I've played the game and I've got to say it's lacking but here are some questions:

The newspaper events aren't completed correct? I reach a part where it says that "we already exhausted with articles" or something like that, and it stops me from doing any more events. So there aren't any more correct?

There isn't any scene where Hermione gives Snape a bj correct?

Daphne only has that training content correct?

Is there a fucking secret room? Because I was reading the files and there's one called "01_secret_room" that says "Welcome to the Chamber of Secrets. Here you can learn about your achievements and a enjoy some bonuses." I can't seem to find this or how to get it.

Are there phoenix events? Are there any other notable events?

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Newspaper events arent finished.
Im not 100% sure on the Snape BJ scene, as far as I remember I found the pictures while extracting images but I dont think its in game.
Yeah Daphne only has the training content.
I havent been able to find anything ingame related to the secret room, but I doubt it is in the game.
I dont think the mod has anything with Phoenix outside of what was left unfinished in Akabur's so called 'finished' version.

Reactions: Unwatched

jackme

Feb 27, 2017
so ,I want to know whether the windows XP can run this game or not ? And what about win7 ?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
thank you for reply, my computer is sp3, but I can't run the game ? so what sofeware I need to install?
You need python 2.7 installed

it should be 2.7 and not 3.6

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes