Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
Greetings thebigbg! :)

Wow, this is cool, good work man!! Very nice surprise to see this. :)

May I ask, why you're not working with the Silver Team??

I have a lot of better ones, that was just some lousy images that I abandoned and put up to see if any fishies would bite... none, maybe I go back to breadcrumbs!? :D

I definitely liked those.... hope you can put some more... I have seen all version of witch trainer and was surprised that WT silver team (and they have pretty much best out of all mods) have skipped Daphne for whatever reasons they have astoria but they pretty much left out fanon ice queen :D....

Thanks for the kudos!
Team Silver is much more talented than I am, and I would likely not contribute much towards their goals.
I may end up using some of the images you've posted previously to add more content, if you approve of course!
Soz... but BAH! You're very talented, and have the drive to see it happen! I salute your efforts and would like to join in wihth the voices which encourage you to continue, as you're doing some great things here!

Please feel free to use any or ALL of the stuff I've posted (absolutely ANYONE can, it is there to be used, I'm not going to put any of it in my mod, as I will redo every bit of art in the game), I'd be honoured, as Silver Team are not going to use anything I've put up - I thought the "hermione_animated_CG-sex_scene" drop and play patch would have gotten some sort of response or comments from them... nuffin :( Most peculiar behaviour.

I've come along simply to see Witch Trainer be the best it can be, hence why I merrily support your work here! ;)

hope to see those art finally in game.... it would be waste if not included in game.... I would like to contribute as well but currently don't know much about renpy scripting....

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
What I found out is that if I copy and paste the game folder instead of dragging it over into the root folder my computer gave me the option to merge folders instead of replacing it. So Far this seems to have worked. The mod is more like an add on to what's already there.
Very helpful. Adding a section for Mac to install instructions with this would be nice.

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Are there any intentions of adding more Astoria content? With the focus on Daphne it seems obligatory.
I'm hesitant to do more with Astoria because her unfinished content implies that Team Silver will be adding more. I don't want to put in a ton of effort only to have it invalidated because Team Silver released an update. I thought about adding some non-sexual events between her and Daphne but decided I should prioritize Daphne's favors first.

I might try to do some more outfits for her or something in the future... we'll see.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I'm hesitant to do more with Astoria because her unfinished content implies that Team Silver will be adding more. I don't want to put in a ton of effort only to have it invalidated because Team Silver released an update. I thought about adding some non-sexual events between her and Daphne but decided I should prioritize Daphne's favors first.

I might try to do some more outfits for her or something in the future... we'll see.
You should probably hold of on doing any new Astoria outfits. There's some plans on updating her character model to something a bit more mature looking. (I think the intent is to keep her flat but just make her look a bit older.) So that would probably require all her existing outfits to be updated for the new model. She might end up getting taller and or having more defined hips.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You should probably hold of on doing any new Astoria outfits. There's some plans on updating her character model to something a bit more mature looking. (I think the intent is to keep her flat but just make her look a bit older.) So that would probably require all her existing outfits to be updated for the new model. She might end up getting taller and or having more defined hips.
A more mature-looking Astoria would be good. I know there's some dialog in the game explaining that she has some medical condition that makes her look younger than she really is, but the trouble is not only that she looks very young but also that the way she talks she sounds as if she's only thirteen or fourteen, which makes me feel uncomfortable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no rush. not even wt silver advances quickly.

get well.

D

Deleted member 141956

if anyone has any saves near completion for this mod please post

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe 1st is far enuf (needs tutoring and few others completed).

Reactions: WVXIOLy
D

Deleted member 141956

maybe 1st is far enuf (needs tutoring and few others completed).
thanks but those saves didn't work, i'm using the latest 1.35 version listed as the main mega link on the original mod's page if that helps

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well here's the thing, both mods stores saves in same place under appdata so saves get mixed. try this save.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes