Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
D

Deleted member 436192

Anyone else has the not working map on 1.35? and how to fix it...

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
@TheBigBg: I hope it's nothing too bad...
Great work so far.

I could to contribute to this project if you like.
Thank you.

I unfortunately will not be able to work on this mod for possibly quite a long time, so you are of course welcome to contribute any way you wish.

How do you get this to work on mac? Thanks!
I don't have a Mac so unfortunately I don't know either. On Windows you simply add the contents of the mod into the same folder as the Witch Trainer Silver game files. I can't imagine it's too much different from that.

Anyone else has the not working map on 1.35? and how to fix it...
I haven't seen any issues with the map. If you are getting an error or something, feel free to post it here and I can try to look into it.

Reactions: Cirro84
D

Deleted member 436192

Its no error, it seems like the posizion of the icons are misplaced. I can click on the Forest icon but its located on the very top left. All other icons are missing. I can see the map layout though and animation

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
@DieZielscheibe: Any info concerning your problem? Are you sure it's connected to this mod or do you have it without aswell?

###

So it's a hiatus then.. I hope you get your issues solved. (y)

With this project on hold: Would somebody be so nice and mod this game in the meantime? ^^"
Silver updates too slow for my taste.
I would offer to create art for it. :)

D

Deleted member 436192

Hi,
it only occurs when i use the mod. does someone have a link for a 1.35 vanilla? I might use the wrong version of the game without noticing it.

D

Deleted member 436192

thats the one im using...i guess i hve to figure out another way why its not working on my pc

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Its no error, it seems like the posizion of the icons are misplaced...
...does someone have a link for a 1.35 vanilla? I might use the wrong version of the game without noticing it.
The 'vanilla' v1.35 is the WT 'Silver' version, modded by Mo & Co.. The 'vanilla' WT game version (v1.03 iirc) was made by Akabur. So you are installing a mod (this one) to a modded game, just saying. Be careful to use a term like 'vanilla' here. ;)
In the OP here is the link to the 'basic' modded v1.35 'Silver'. Mo e.a. had released a v1.35b as beta version, the 'final' v1.35 was released not long ago. If you got the game from here chances are you still loaded the 'beta' version? Make sure you're really using the final v1.35 (without the 'b'). Can find version number on the title screen of the game. Sometimes ppl tend to forget they got an outdated version running, a v1.35 and a v1.35b displayed do look quite similar.

If it still happens, with your v1.35 final - make a screenshot honey! For we can't see what you see, only with a bit help we may find out what's going on with your game. Das kann helfen... Not sure the mod of the mod can be fixed anytime soon though.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
What unlocks Daphne? I am playing fresh on a new DL of WT Silver 1.35 with this added and can;t seem to see her at all...

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
What unlocks Daphne? I am playing fresh on a new DL of WT Silver 1.35 with this added and can;t seem to see her at all...
After you unlock Astoria, investigate the Slytherin dorms. Unless something's changed since I last played

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
After you unlock Astoria, investigate the Slytherin dorms. Unless something's changed since I last played
I can see Slytherin on the map, but I can't go investigate there - something else must need to happen for me to able to unlock that location

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
According to OP you do as you're told. Sadly did not play the extra pack before. Just a guess - maybe take care of Astoria a bit more, try to investigate the dorm at different times. Do not forget that the rest of the game needs to advance too. So Snape and Hermi you should summon and interact with. If you find out please tell us.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes