Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
I cannot run the extra pack, I'm getting the following exception at the game start. I'm running it on Mac

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/__Renpy__/events/Start.rpy", line 299, in script call
    call room("main_room")
  File "game/__Renpy__/_Labels_.rpy", line 112, in script call
    call hide_all_screens
  File "game/__Renpy__/_Labels_.rpy", line 14, in script call
    call dap_chibi("hide")
  File "game/__Renpy__/_daphne_/_daphne_chibi_.rpy", line 5, in script
    label dap_chibi(action = "", xpos=daphne_chibi_xpos, ypos=daphne_chibi_ypos, flip=False):
  File "game/__Renpy__/_daphne_/_daphne_chibi_.rpy", line 5, in <module>
    label dap_chibi(action = "", xpos=daphne_chibi_xpos, ypos=daphne_chibi_ypos, flip=False):
NameError: name 'daphne_chibi_xpos' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call room("main_room")
    call hide_all_screens
    call dap_chibi("hide")
  File "/Volumes/My Passport/Juegos/WT Silver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 822, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport/Juegos/WT Silver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport/Juegos/WT Silver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 124, in apply
    rv[name] = renpy.python.py_eval(default)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport/Juegos/WT Silver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport/Juegos/WT Silver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Darwin-18.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.35
Thu Apr 11 13:23:06 2019

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
I have the same problem but a little different. Also using Mac but use Wine to run the program on Windows

Code:

After initialization, but before game start.
  File "game/__Renpy__/shop/_clothes_store_.rpy", line 5, in prepare_screen
    screen clothing_store_room:
  File "game/__Renpy__/shop/_clothes_store_.rpy", line 5, in prepare
Exception: A screen named ui_top_bar does not exist.

Full traceback:
  File "Z:\Users\nguyenquoctuan\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "Z:\Users\nguyenquoctuan\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "Z:\Users\nguyenquoctuan\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\main.py", line 90, in run
    renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
  File "Z:\Users\nguyenquoctuan\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 909, in prepare_screens
    s.ast.prepare_screen()
  File "Z:\Users\nguyenquoctuan\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1636, in prepare
    raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Thu Apr 11 23:07:10 2019

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
re download both packs (extra here and wts on its own thread) and delete game folder and unpack dl'd packs and start new game.

Reactions: AdamTrung

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi.
How to unlock Daphne favors?
I can't go further than "Show them to me"
I may complete "Money for school" but I cannot go further than 1st level of "Improve school spirit" even with her loyalty/whoring maxed...

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I cannot run the extra pack, I'm getting the following exception at the game start. I'm running it on Mac

Code:

While running game code:
    call room("main_room")
    call hide_all_screens
    call dap_chibi("hide")

Full traceback:
    call room("main_room")
    call hide_all_screens
    call dap_chibi("hide")
  File "/Volumes/My Passport/Juegos/WT Silver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 822, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport/Juegos/WT Silver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport/Juegos/WT Silver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 124, in apply
    rv[name] = renpy.python.py_eval(default)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport/Juegos/WT Silver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Volumes/My Passport/Juegos/WT Silver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Darwin-18.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.35
Thu Apr 11 13:23:06 2019
The missing variable means it was not declared at the start of the game, which means either you have not installed the mod right, or you are trying to load a save that is not compatible.
I have the same problem but a little different. Also using Mac but use Wine to run the program on Windows

Code:

After initialization, but before game start.

Full traceback:
  File "Z:\Users\nguyenquoctuan\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "Z:\Users\nguyenquoctuan\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "Z:\Users\nguyenquoctuan\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\main.py", line 90, in run
    renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
  File "Z:\Users\nguyenquoctuan\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 909, in prepare_screens
    s.ast.prepare_screen()
  File "Z:\Users\nguyenquoctuan\Downloads\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1636, in prepare
    raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Thu Apr 11 23:07:10 2019
Either you are using a save that is not compatible with the mod, or there is a problem with your installation. Try a fresh save first to see if you still have the problem.

Reactions: Cirro84

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi.
How to unlock Daphne favors?
I can't go further than "Show them to me"
I may complete "Money for school" but I cannot go further than 1st level of "Improve school spirit" even with her loyalty/whoring maxed...
end of her content.

and yea old saves or wts saves don't work so delete wt folder in under renpy-folder to make sure that no old saves lurking.

rey cuervo

Jan 10, 2019
how to insert the clothes in the game and that can be used I am new in this ????
I have new costumes but I do not know how to join the game.
help!!!!!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
- Open unpacked game folder, look for a folder named 'game' inside, where content is placed.
- Path should be '..\game\characters\<Char>\ ...', in each you find separate folders - body parts, clothes etc.
- Unpack clothes, go down to the character folders inside, place files into the correct folders.
- If clothes come in folders, check if files land at the right places. Costumes e.g. shall be placed in their folder, etc.
- Sort in clothes you like to add, in game choose 'clothes' menu and add parts etc., iirc you can save outfits.

If you want to better integrate outfits, one user added a guide how to include the 'Phoenix' dress earlier, see attachment. If you add the code lines for the outfits you like (change file names oc) you can buy the outfits or single clothes in the game.

Be aware that while playing, clothes can be changed again! So do not wonder why your sexy costume disappears, part of the plot is oc using 'original' clothing only (show panties, wear short skirt etc.). Have fun.

Last edited:

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019
The missing variable means it was not declared at the start of the game, which means either you have not installed the mod right, or you are trying to load a save that is not compatible.

Either you are using a save that is not compatible with the mod, or there is a problem with your installation. Try a fresh save first to see if you still have the problem.
I cant even open the game. It crashes upon launching

AdamTrung

Feb 8, 2019

I even redownloaded the Mod game and the extra pack. Still didnt work

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
stars are for doing each priv. favor successfully multiple times with diff. dialogue each time. bra doesn't have any meaning i guess, its probably leftover when favor included option for hermione to wear non-regular outfit.

Reactions: Cirro84
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes