Witch Trainer: Silver Mod - Ebony Mod [Concept][Abandoned]

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018

Sadly life was not kind and currently lost all drive to do art and such, so this project is abandoned!
(maybe one day I can find the drive again, sorry to disappoint)

Overview:
I'm personally a fan of dark skinned women and don't mind the idea of Hermione Granger being of color.
So I'm currently trying out modding and editing for myself to practice different things.

So far this thread is only for feedback to see the interest people have/share and to see the opinion on changes to the pictures.

Updated: 2019-12-17
Game/Creator: Silver Studio Games
Modder: Tsukaja
Mod Version:Concept
Game Version:1.37.4
Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Feedback request:

Download: to come!

00.png 00_2.png

Last edited:

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Progress is sadly slow because I currently have a big project in assisting an artist friend colouring his Commission Comic, will go back to this next week though.

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Because of the current rework I have to wait what Team Silver is doing so I do not have to work double on stuff

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Still on hold until I finish with other projects and until they are done with reworking some of their CGs. But the project I'm talking about is in its end phase (it is a comic I help with as colorist and I'm currently at the second to last page).

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Did this mod ever get developed?
No, sorry, sadly life is a bitch and I never came around to do it, sorry. Maybe I should ask one of the moderators to delete this thread. Not having the drive to get back to it either, or previous coloring projects.

Edit: Well, I do not have the drive at the moment, but maybe there is still hope at one point.

Last edited: