Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Finally got the Luna/Hermione scenes I didn't know existed although it places the characters in the wrong places at times (as others here have noted).

I also noted that at one point, Hermione calls him "Genie" instead of "Professor" but I didn't save exactly where it was.

herm.PNG

Reactions: DrFog

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I just finished it after telling Hermione and Luna to be friends ... if I had advised Hermione differently, are there different scenes? Or just different dialogs?

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
That would require drawing unique new images for every single clothing item, for every sex image.
The Silver mod team are working on vector conversions for the chibis, so clothing the chibis in various acts and postures should be quite simple:

What if we took the images we have and converted them to vectors and then manipulate the image? You'd get something like this.

View attachment 209115

The SVG image looks smoother but lost a little bit of details here and there, but what's good about vector graphics is that no matter how small the picture, it will always stay sharp as ever with as much details as you put into it. If we wanted we could redraw the missing details back with ease because you can zoom in/out without having to use a microscope :p, trying to do the same on a normal chibi image is almost impossible because you have to operate on a PixelxPixel level. (We don't have higher resolution images sadly :cautious:)

View attachment 209119 View attachment 209120

The posibilities of using SVG images in animations are insane, you could attach bones to specific parts of the image and animate them with just a press of a button without the need to redraw parts of the image for each frame. Vectors are the future my dude. :D

I'll leave the link to the website I've used to convert the image.

[/USER][/QUOTE]

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The Silver mod team are working on vector conversions for the chibis, so clothing the chibis in various acts and postures should be quite simple:

[/USER]
I think you got me wrong. :p I don't remember saying I was on the Silver Mod Team. I'm just one of many fans that happens to be a modder/amateur artist. When I have mentioned vector graphics I was just trying to start a conversation about it, thats all. ;)

On the sidenote I dont think Renpy supports SVGs yet sadly.

Reactions: Wyrdo and rb813

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
I think you got me wrong. :p I don't remember saying I was on the Silver Mod Team. I'm just one of many fans that happens to be a modder/amateur artist. When I have mentioned vector graphics I was just trying to start a conversation about it, thats all. ;)

On the sidenote I dont think Renpy supports SVGs yet sadly.
Nah, you never implied that you were on the team, I just assumed several people in this forum are. Oops!

Looking at the Susan chibi in the new update is what made me assume that you were part of it, as vector graphics is what they seem to be doing, hence why I abandoned clothing all the chibis and posted them half done.

Reactions: DrFog

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Found it, where Hermione calls him "Genie" instead of "Professor" -- for a minute, I thought there was going to be a plot twist where she reveals that she knows he's not Dumbeldore. (See attached picture)

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
I have to ask again:
I tried implementing that animated "luna_sex" scene but was stymied by unfamiliar terrain... WT Silver uses "call" instead of "show", not sure how to leave a screen up with others running over the top with this.

Anyone coding WT Silver able to assist?

I reiterate, as I am making a larger set of Hermione sex images which require this ...or if no reply and I cannot figure it out, instead I'll just make 30+ extra images so that faces on animated sex scenes can run.

---------------------

Here is a usable broom flying series of animations using an above Hogwarts image, it is not windowed to fit, rather it is used as is for detail (so a little off the bottom is cropped).

Employ conversation in between the broom_fly images, whilst the still background remains:

broom_01.png

Here is a sample from 1st set -
broom_01a.png broom_01b.png broom_01c.png broom_01d.png

The rest of the set are in the zips, had to make 'em small, as upload size n' all, 86 images.

1st set - "broom_01" to "broom_01l" (fly past from right) - pause .08

2nd set - "broom_02a" to "broom_02f" (close flyby from left) - decreasing pauses between images, so that a slow down is seen

3rd set - "broom_02g" to "broom_02k" (orgasming on the broom) - pause 1.0

4th set - "broom_02k" to "broom_02q" (continuing close flyby to right) - increasing pauses between images, so that a speed up is seen

5th set - "broom_03a" to "broom_03o" (distant right to left) - pause .04

6th set - "broom_04a" to "broom_04t" (distant castle tower pass, left to right) - pause .07

7th set - "broom_5a" to "broom_05e" (close flyby right to left) - decreasing pauses between images, so that a slow down is seen

8th set - "broom_5f" to "broom_5o" (orgasming) - pause 1.0

9th set - "broom_5m" to "broom_5t" (close flyby right to left) - increasing pauses between images, so that a speed up is seen

screenshot0003b.png

Here are the zips:
View attachment broom_fly_part_01.rar
View attachment broom_fly_part_02.rar
View attachment broom_fly_part_03.rar
View attachment broom_fly_part_04.rar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
those images look like they could be from innocent witches and its eternal project.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I have to ask again:
I tried implementing that animated "luna_sex" scene but was stymied by unfamiliar terrain... WT Silver uses "call" instead of "show", not sure how to leave a screen up with others running over the top with this.

Anyone coding WT Silver able to assist?

I reiterate, as I am making a larger set of Hermione sex images which require this ...or if no reply and I cannot figure it out, instead I'll just make 30+ extra images so that faces on animated sex scenes can run.

---------------------

Here is a usable broom flying series of animations using an above Hogwarts image, it is not windowed to fit, rather it is used as is for detail (so a little off the bottom is cropped).

Employ conversation in between the broom_fly images, whilst the still background remains:

View attachment 217065

Here is a sample from 1st set -
View attachment 217066 View attachment 217067 View attachment 217068 View attachment 217069

The rest of the set are in the zips, had to make 'em small, as upload size n' all, 86 images.

1st set - "broom_01" to "broom_01l" (fly past from right) - pause .08

2nd set - "broom_02a" to "broom_02f" (close flyby from left) - decreasing pauses between images, so that a slow down is seen

3rd set - "broom_02g" to "broom_02k" (orgasming on the broom) - pause 1.0

4th set - "broom_02k" to "broom_02q" (continuing close flyby to right) - increasing pauses between images, so that a speed up is seen

5th set - "broom_03a" to "broom_03o" (distant right to left) - pause .04

6th set - "broom_04a" to "broom_04t" (distant castle tower pass, left to right) - pause .07

7th set - "broom_5a" to "broom_05e" (close flyby right to left) - decreasing pauses between images, so that a slow down is seen

8th set - "broom_5f" to "broom_5o" (orgasming) - pause 1.0

9th set - "broom_5m" to "broom_5t" (close flyby right to left) - increasing pauses between images, so that a speed up is seen

View attachment 217070

Here are the zips:
View attachment 217071
View attachment 217072
View attachment 217073
View attachment 217074
I don't want to come off as rude but I just want to make it clear that we can't use any images that are from other projects and sharing them in this thread might confuse people that they're either part of Silver, are going to get added or that they're drawn for the mod. A better place if you're sharing stuff like ideas would maybe be on our suggestions section on the Discord as it's labeled as so.

If you feel like you have to share these pictures here I can't stop you. I did find some good inspiration from your room deco picture but you need to properly label any art that you've not drawn yourself properly, prefferable in the first line of the post.

Reactions: Cirro84 and DrFog

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Found it, where Hermione calls him "Genie" instead of "Professor"...
Probably directly integrated into the text? Only found reference to 'genie' when part of the story (Snape iirc).
But I often got different 'call me...' names with the girls mixed up. Hermi e.g. should call me 'daddy', Asti call me 'sir' - Asti starting to call me 'daddy' instead when summoning her. So yeah, mix ups of variables all over the place.

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes