Jun 9, 2017
If i start the game the only thing i got is a traceback, can anyone help me with that? o_O

Full traceback:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\04.01.2019\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\04.01.2019\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\renpy\main.py", line 500, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "D:\Downloads\04.01.2019\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 1648, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "D:\Downloads\04.01.2019\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 818, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 200, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 63, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.34

EDIT: Fix is when i unplug my headset, start the game und replug it o_O didnt have that error before resetting my pc new

Apr 27, 2018
played an older version some time ago and now after a few month the new one but i cant give her the dress at the end anymore,
its not a quest item anymore and if i let her wear it normaly nothing happens... at first i played with cheats and then i started new without cheats but its the same i cant end the game o_O

Aug 14, 2018
Okay, so I'm new to this game and I have no idea what to do. What exactly does tutoring do? If I want to increase hermione whore level what do I do? Do I just keep doing some sexual favour? And also what does the icon on the side of the action on sexual favour mean? Like the bra icon and the star. And how do I know that I have enough whore level to progress to some sexual favour. I do have the cheat on though. So if anyone can kindly explain to me what exactly I need to do and what does all the action do.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Okay, so I'm new to this game and I have no idea what to do. What exactly does tutoring do? If I want to increase hermione whore level what do I do? Do I just keep doing some sexual favour? And also what does the icon on the side of the action on sexual favour mean? Like the bra icon and the star. And how do I know that I have enough whore level to progress to some sexual favour. I do have the cheat on though. So if anyone can kindly explain to me what exactly I need to do and what does all the action do.
I think the bra means there is a specific costume that Hermione can wear for a unique scene based on her level of corruption.

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
tutoring is basically same as buying favor except hermione can't get angry and it doesn't increase housepoints.

costumes shouldn't be part of any favors anymore.

Apr 27, 2018
What do the 20-30 scrolls in shop do? I purchased them but cant find them anywhere. Also how do i get the locked option during the jerk of sequence?
you can look at them at the same spot where you can read your books its something like concept arts
and for the locked option you need hermiones pantys first via favor (let her go without panties)

lgkun-s

Feb 23, 2018
I tried to get it running with the Ren'Py dev kit because the Mac version won't launch. This is the error I get.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/__Renpy__/Rooms/Main_Room/door.rpy", line 151, in prepare_screen
screen door_menu:
File "game/__Renpy__/Rooms/Main_Room/door.rpy", line 151, in prepare
screen door_menu:
Exception: A screen named close_button does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/(>8p)/Desktop/renpy-7.1.3-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/(>8p)/Desktop/renpy-7.1.3-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/(>8p)/Desktop/renpy-7.1.3-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 90, in run
renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
File "/Users/(>8p)/Desktop/renpy-7.1.3-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 909, in prepare_screens
s.ast.prepare_screen()
File "game/__Renpy__/Rooms/Main_Room/door.rpy", line 151, in prepare_screen
screen door_menu:
File "game/__Renpy__/Rooms/Main_Room/door.rpy", line 151, in prepare
screen door_menu:
File "/Users/(>8p)/Desktop/renpy-7.1.3-sdk/renpy/sl2/slast.py", line 1636, in prepare
raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target))
Exception: A screen named close_button does not exist.

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Tue Jan 15 15:13:53 2019

Jan 13, 2018
the chocolate i buy from the Weasleys' shop won't show up in the gift part when i want to give it to Hermoine, even after it's been days since it's been delivered. i suspect the other gifts are the same as well. i'm guessing this is a bug? how do i obtain the chocolate bar?

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Just to recap soo madmerlin sees this "Awesome game so far, But if MadMerlin is still looking for ideas for content, I was wondering, If you would want to add another section for Hermione in the forest, Where you can fuck her in the forest as well as blowjob... And a Hermione blowjob under the desk as a sprited private event...Other then that, The game is perfect... Keep up the great work"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes