D

Deleted member 57030

When are you finally a new version on Android?.
The android port will not be released untill the next bugfix update (1.34c ou maybe 1.35). The last android update is 1.33c (without the new map) if it's called "WTSilver-1.34.apk" with 904.1 Mo in MEGA, it's just a mistake in the name because there is neither the new map nor the new UI.

Reactions: Johnny28 and DrFog

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
DISCLAIMER: This is for use by Silver mod team, or to inspire. This is not necessarily going to be added to game.

Here is a change to the Genie chibi.

I found the disparity between Genie pics troubling upon first play. His hands, dick, and body height changed size with different scenes. So I did some editing, not the best, but better than the original: -

Here is the original for "fapping",
dainty hands, small dick Genie chibi: 232628_dainty_hand_small_dick[1].png and an improvement 232629_larger_fapster[1].png

Here Genie stands with Hermione 07_jerking_off_01.png and improvement 26_please_02c.png

I started to change all the Genie chibis to adhere to this alteration, but have discarded that in lieu of all the new drawings I'll do.

Here is a a series of 4 images of genie fapping/jerking:

Reactions: PugWug and DrFog

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
So is cardgame an unstable version of master with more content? (every time I try to download it there's a network error at the very end for some reason)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
So is cardgame an unstable version of master with more content? (every time I try to download it there's a network error at the very end for some reason)
A very unstable version.
The cardgame does not have more content. Atm it's pretty unfinished and we've only just now started testing on it. Reason why it has more commits is because multiple people have contributed card designs etc. I would'nt play any but the master branch unless Madmerlin says so.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it either isn't in game or it is in game and can be obtained from attic (which doesn't exist in 1.34s).

D

Deleted member 141956

anyone have a completed/near complete save for 1.34b? preferably with luna dom path.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
A very unstable version.
The Cardgame branch is our current "WIP" branch. It does have a bit more stuff but the Cardgame isn't balanced yet so you'd ruin it for yourself by playing that specific addition atm. There's no Tutorial for it yet and no prizes. I'd wait for the release to play it. I'm hoping to maybe have some people beta test it on our discord for people to help with balancing but if you want to enjoy it I'd wait.

If you're a normal player I'd only ever use the release version as even the master branch would have some bugs in it.

Here's a lil teaser for now screenshot0005.png

f95remember

Jul 12, 2017
Wtf? Then your game is bugged... If you've read all of the books, you should be able to do all the public favors....
I am having the same issue. Read all the books and have tried unlocking public scenes through the hat, but they are all still locked after flashing. I have tried changing imagination in the console too and that doesn't do anything.

Jackbonus

Sep 4, 2018
How does anything happen in this game? Am I just suppose to sleep in the office all the time until some random things occur?
I am very confused but so far this is just a game about taking naps and doing paperwork in the office.
Any directions?

Lurms

Aug 7, 2017
How does anything happen in this game? Am I just suppose to sleep in the office all the time until some random things occur?
I am very confused but so far this is just a game about taking naps and doing paperwork in the office.
Any directions?
You must be playing for the first time from the beginning I assume? The beginning is a bit slow, but just let the days pass a bit until Hermione seeks you out and you unlock favours with her. Summon her by clicking on the door and begin her corruption. Also if you seem stuck in this process, summon Snape to your office in the evening and plot with him on how you are to handle Hermione.

Reactions: rb813

Jackbonus

Sep 4, 2018
You must be playing for the first time from the beginning I assume? The beginning is a bit slow, but just let the days pass a bit until Hermione seeks you out and you unlock favours with her. Summon her by clicking on the door and begin her corruption. Also if you seem stuck in this process, summon Snape to your office in the evening and plot with him on how you are to handle Hermione.

Thanks for the reply. For some reason I can't seem to get Hermione to visit me? No one shows up and when I click the door I only have the option so summon Snape or go explore

tyga

May 10, 2018
No changes to the Github notepad experimental version in 21 days.....thats a sign the next update is going to be a long ways away :confused::cry:

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
No changes to the Github notepad experimental version in 21 days.....thats a sign the next update is going to be a long ways away :confused::cry:
You're only looking at the master branch. There was a commit in the card game branch like 2 days ago.

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes