Jan 17, 2019
Hi I repeat a thousand time publics request section but i still have A vague idea stuff.... I read all the book but it still dont work.... someone know how im suposed to do... its boring. HELP LOL
View attachment 250527 View attachment 250528
There's two types of pubic events. Try doing the other public events and also up the Whoring level ( Although i don't think this is the issue as it's already in level 22). try just giving her character a rest, like on interacting for a couple days and even then if it doesn't work just try going through all the completed public events again twice/thrice(just to make sure) each.

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
or bugged game like me and other player had in 1.33, could only do 1st 3 public favors even with maxed whoring and imagination.

solution: dl fresh copy, delete game folder. delete wt silver under renpy folder in user's appdata, extract fresh copy, start new game.

Feb 20, 2019
Yes, reading "My Little Waifu" just once isn't sufficient. Depending on which route you take through the book there are multiple possible endings. I've found that a tactic that works is to take the first option every time on my first read-through, then the second option every time, then the third option every time, and then to read the book a fourth time alternating between options (i.e, going 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 3rd...).

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
BOOOM313 is a regular on the Silver Discord, he will probably redo it if it is buggy.
Can not get to the Owl, unless there is another way that I do not know about, hence I can not get the letters from the owl, not only that, it seems the Map is not clickable too.
There are a few people that mentioned this on his Patreon, but he has yet to reply and I has been quite since then.

Jul 20, 2018
Can you duel others than Hermione, Snape and the Twins? Twins talk about a list of different tiers you can climb, but I can't seem to spot it, unless it's not implemented yet.

Jul 20, 2018
How in the world do you unlock clothing options for others than Hermione? Right now, for instance, all Cho does is strip, there doesn't seem to be any more quidditch related. Astoria doesn't have any clothing options either.

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
Can you duel others than Hermione, Snape and the Twins? Twins talk about a list of different tiers you can climb, but I can't seem to spot it, unless it's not implemented yet.
nope and my 5 cents is that card game is stupid.

How in the world do you unlock clothing options for others than Hermione? Right now, for instance, all Cho does is strip, there doesn't seem to be any more quidditch related. Astoria doesn't have any clothing options either.
those get unlocked when they are enuf whores.

Jul 20, 2018
nope and my 5 cents is that card game is stupid.

those get unlocked when they are enuf whores.
Thanks for the reply. Did just get the wardrobe for Astoria. Shame about the card-stuff, I did enjoy it tbh. Figured with the tons of cards in Gallery there'd be more. Also since I'd need a lot more tokens to buy more stuff, unless I can just repeat beating them to earn them.

Yestheguy

Apr 12, 2018
So question about the tentacle scene:
I go to buy the locked scroll from the store, and it appears in my inventory as a quest item. I then go and get the tentacle from the attic to make it work. But every time I do that the scroll disappears from my inventory. It also doesn't appear in the cabinet above where the rest of the scrolls are. Am I just an idiot doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Angelo765

Nov 10, 2018
Or he may need to have her repeat the ones she already did. For the public requests you have to do them multiple times before you can progress.
I repeat them more than 20 time each but it still dont work its weird maybe its a bug. I just download another version with cheat now it work, thank you all for your answer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes