• We're in the process of moving domains to https://f95zone.to. There will be a redirect so the move will be seamless, however please update your bookmarks and any saved credentials.
Mar 12, 2019
Hermione had a sexual relationship with her classmates, but she did not show pictures or animations, otherwise it was quite attractive.
In addition, I am very eager to enrich Hermione's part first, and I feel a little pity in the process of playing.

Mar 12, 2019
The original author of Hermione's character was too perfect to make her know that she was Hermione. Anyway, other female characters made people feel that the gap was too big.
In my sense, Hermione's role is the center of the game, the feeling that makes Hermione do something.
In the meantime, there are too few Rong and Harry.
You can add more options to Ron and Harry:
Show picture or animation
Hermione tempted Ron or Harry, or two people tempted together
Hermione shows her to one of them or two people
Hermione helps one or two people masturbate
Hermione helps one or two of the population
Hermione helps one or two people to have sex

Jun 5, 2017
I really like this game and i try to skip one or two update to enjoy New features more. I just Always wonder what direction the team want to choose. In the current state there is huge possibilities for other girls, dialogues etc.. but honestly I would prefer minors changes to begin with:
+more dialogues and situations for the public events or just icons to show that there's no more content. ( Stars or heart)
+BIG SPLASH SCREEN or pop up to Say that Saves are not compatible and where the cheat button is now.(it will help newcomers)
+bigger buttons for Android version for the Amazing shortcuts and the colors in the wardrobe.
+more lipstick colors ( Come on only red? :p )
+New gifts
+Buttplugs variants
+Tatoo colors

Jun 5, 2017
hi guys, I am a very big fun of this game. Basically, I ddnt get how this sort of project come out, can someone tell me the story? Is there any possibility to give a feedback to the creator?
Once upon a time this guy named AKABUR made adults game and mini-game, among the best ones you had Princess Trainer ( training Jasmine from Aladdin), Star Chanel 54 ( training in space) and Witch Trainer ( training Hermione). As the project was finished by AKABUR, but with some unfinished content, the Silver Team decided to make this mod to expand the game.

May 10, 2018
I check back everyday to see if github has had a update. I know the devs are definitely working on it behind the scenes, it would be nice thou to see some of it on github to give your fans reassurance =)

Feb 7, 2018
I'll update you guys on Card-Game development once we have fixed an annoying bug so that I know it will be ready for the next update. Right now some of the cards isn't resetting properly and displays as your opponents colour in your hand. But once that's fixed I'll talk a bit more about it.

For people that aren't on our Discord, focus is on Cho at the moment and whilst I'm not the one in charge of main story layout etc I can probably tell you without getting in too much trouble that I'm currently helping with fleshing out the writing for it a bit. Most of the important elements is there, I'm just adding a bit more flavour and gamelike elements like different dialog options so that it adds a bit more replay value. The intro with Cho that I'm fleshing out at the moment is about 12 pages right now and I still have probably around one or two pages at least to add to it. Plenty of the main events are completely finished, it's mostly the things inbetween to tie it together that is being fleshed out right now.

One of the most important things for us is to try and properly lay out what the purpose of a character is, their story elements and then writing after that. It's been a bit of an undertaking and we have like 10-15 documents with pages and pages each just for Cho. The difference between a character like Cho compared to Hermione is that ontop of the favours which is what progresses Hermiones story is that Cho's stuff is also tied to Quidditch and more longer events involving it. One of the things we've spoken about for example is Tonks character and how she is a bit off a missed oportunity with how late she is introduced. She feels more like an accomplice character and would benefit from being there early. The idea if we go with it at one point would be to have her come in pretty much when Hermione sends off the letter to the ministry at the start. It would make total sense as that never really went anywhere until the unforgivable curse happens. The fact that the ministry would use Tonks as an adversary at the school and contact her about the curse when she is already there would still work and that storyline would stay relatively the same. Feel free to tell me what you guys think.

There's also one major overhaul that we're working on for this update which took some time and is going to first be seen with Cho and in general is going to allow for so many things. People that check github can obviously see it but I'd ask not to spoil people as we havn't talked about it.

You guys should hopefully hear and see some teasers about all this soon, we just want to be sure we can show something that is represetative of what it will be like in the release. The best place is always going to be our Discord as most of the time it's going to be NSFW and for the most parts we try and update everyone with teasers and not just behind a Patreon wall.

Jun 5, 2017
Tonks being introduced earlier would be great. But the bigger problem with her is that she doesn't offer much. It feels like she only exists for Astoria content. She has more potential than any of the other new characters, but she needs to be tied to more plotlines.
As a New teacher I can see her as a rival to Snape, she can have an event with Hermione with the "she's a bait" favor, as a wizard taylor she can adds new naughty outfits or accessories

Feb 7, 2018
Johnny man, you guys are doing God's work
Thanks, we try our best.
Tonks being introduced earlier would be great. But the bigger problem with her is that she doesn't offer much. It feels like she only exists for Astoria content. She has more potential than any of the other new characters, but she needs to be tied to more plotlines.
Which would be the point of moving her introduction to pretty much the start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes