cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
keep buying favors from cho and eventually her clothing gets unlocked or just cheat.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I am real happy some one has taken up this game and progressed with it. I played this from way back when. This game "works" for me, mainly due to the corruption, and the progression feeling right.

+1 for more Tonks, so many options there.
Cho and Lunna content would be nice as well.

main item for me on the Wish list, add Ginny, and have Hermione in the room, and encourage her to assist in gaining house points, as well as all that would cover. (I.E. using the Thestrall strap on)

But one more game added to my list that I have to wait for updates, and suffer for them never being fast enough, or having all the content I want, no matter how fast, or how much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bit too many options if all girls will do groupsex with eachothers and genie.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
A cool thing could be to have some mini-events (random, or triggerable) that make use of pictures and elements already present in the game, so that the team can create more content without necessarily developing tons of new images.

Reactions: Cirro84

abbashare123

Mar 6, 2019
I've encountered an error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get it when i try to equip Cho full sailor costium or change a color of the single costium piece, doesn't matter if i click it to equip or not. Happens to both white and dark version.
I already tried to reinstall the game (downloading from mega).
Any solution?

Edit: I'm working on the missing files now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't get any errors when changing to sailor shirt no matter what color.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
There's clearly a missing file, as

IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/cho/clothes/custom/../stockings/stockings_sailor_2.png'

indicates. There have been a number of bugs caused by missing files. You can probably prevent the game from crashing, at the expense of having the stockings not look right, by copying stockings_sailor_1.png (assuming it exists) to stockings_sailor_2.png

abbashare123

Mar 6, 2019
I've managed to get the missing pieces (I just had to add "skirt_sailor_up.png" to each colour folder). Now I can recolour everything.
To repair full set error i had to modify "\game\__Renpy__\inventory\__Clothing__.rpy" - line 111 and 114. Also had to delete "__Clothing__.rpyc" file and let it being created again.
To repair missing "stockings_sailor_2" from wardrobe interface i had to modify "\game\__Renpy__\wardrobe\_wardrobe_lists_.rpy" After line 763 I've added:

if cc_outfit_sailor_black_ITEM.unlocked:
$ wr_stockings.append("stockings_sailor_2")

I deleted tabs in added code and deleted corresponding .rpyc file.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes