Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Hello. I saw couple of gangbang scenes at Ball on some site. Someone know if they are in the game and how can u trigger it?
Those are most probably the scenes that arise at one of the endings to the game, when you give Hermione the ball dress. I think that particular one is public whoring dependant, so make sure you get her off and performing public sexual favours.

"quit modding WT" blasphemy

No, seriously, hopefully this time round you enjoy it too much to even conssider it :) at least until you find brighter pastures

I got the impression, praise akabur, that his coding in WT was not the best, and that the WTS dev team have cleaned it up a bit, making it easier to work with im assuming,
So quick question, curiousity really. What are the benefits to using the russian mod over wts?
Aye, I won't be deleting my efforts again, that was simply me thinking to start from scratch - I'd rather finish the mod ideas I'd like to implement before moving onto my next project. ;)

Yeah, the coding is a bit raw in many places, I'm using Feodisoy's version, I think it is WT 1.2 ...lots of potholes and sharp corners.
The Russian mod 1.52 is just a more advanced version of script, I'll probably stick with 1.2, as I've already worked so much on it beyond what I did with the Russian mod.

Silver coding is pretty straightforward, just gotta familiarise yourself with the "lingo" as it were. They have organised and apportioned relevant scripts to specific folders, and have indeed done a heap of clean up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
addition to sub-Luna: after her last visit w/o summoning her genie can get bjs from her (quite slobby but still) so sub has some content but dom beats sub with right arm tied to left leg and eyes blindfolded.

swextal

May 7, 2018
I'm cheating as hell and I'm stuck right now because I cant figure out what triggers the Auror (Nymphadora Tonks) and the darn slytherin girl. I will figure it out somehow though :) and NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU A SAVE. PLAY THE GAME.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm cheating as hell and I'm stuck right now because I cant figure out what triggers the Auror (Nymphadora Tonks) and the darn slytherin girl. I will figure it out somehow though :) and NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU A SAVE. PLAY THE GAME.
It's triggered by a letter from the Ministry for Magic about an Unforgivable Curse. If the letter doesn't spawn for you there should be an option in the cheats to force it. Then talk to Snape and Hermione about the letter and things should progress.

Reactions: Wyrdo
Oct 22, 2017
Well I have all given up hope that BOOOM will actually fix the port he did.

Guess I won't be playing it :(
MM said it will be done as soon as possible, which I doubted, since he stopped uploading after posting the broken port. And I'm pretty sure he won't upload it till at least the next version comes out. I really don't like being right in these type of situations. 65d5ae9e1df033e484735bd6f97c5edc5e324d461764f6873863d88a62567666.jpg

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Well you have to unlock Astoria first to Unlock Tonks. Talk to Hermione about the Imperio spell and then wait for a or two and Astoria will get unlocked and that should trigger Tonks(Auror) to visit Hogwarts. Don't forget to talk to snape the night after Astoria unlocking.

Angelo765

Nov 10, 2018
Hi I repeat a thousand time publics request section but i still have A vague idea stuff.... I read all the book but it still dont work.... someone know how im suposed to do... its boring. HELP LOL
Capture d’écran (900).png Capture d’écran (899).png

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Hi I repeat a thousand time publics request section but i still have A vague idea stuff.... I read all the book but it still dont work.... someone know how im suposed to do... its boring. HELP LOL
View attachment 250527 View attachment 250528
There's two types of pubic events. Try doing the other public events and also up the Whoring level ( Although i don't think this is the issue as it's already in level 22). try just giving her character a rest, like on interacting for a couple days and even then if it doesn't work just try going through all the completed public events again twice/thrice(just to make sure) each.

spacedemon0

Jun 4, 2017
@ Angelo765 about your problem, I think it's more about imagination , then you need to read books entirely to up it a bit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or bugged game like me and other player had in 1.33, could only do 1st 3 public favors even with maxed whoring and imagination.

solution: dl fresh copy, delete game folder. delete wt silver under renpy folder in user's appdata, extract fresh copy, start new game.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yes, reading "My Little Waifu" just once isn't sufficient. Depending on which route you take through the book there are multiple possible endings. I've found that a tactic that works is to take the first option every time on my first read-through, then the second option every time, then the third option every time, and then to read the book a fourth time alternating between options (i.e, going 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 3rd...).

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
BOOOM313 is a regular on the Silver Discord, he will probably redo it if it is buggy.
Can not get to the Owl, unless there is another way that I do not know about, hence I can not get the letters from the owl, not only that, it seems the Map is not clickable too.
There are a few people that mentioned this on his Patreon, but he has yet to reply and I has been quite since then.

Reactions: Wyrdo

thread404cp

Jul 20, 2018
Can you duel others than Hermione, Snape and the Twins? Twins talk about a list of different tiers you can climb, but I can't seem to spot it, unless it's not implemented yet.

thread404cp

Jul 20, 2018
How in the world do you unlock clothing options for others than Hermione? Right now, for instance, all Cho does is strip, there doesn't seem to be any more quidditch related. Astoria doesn't have any clothing options either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you duel others than Hermione, Snape and the Twins? Twins talk about a list of different tiers you can climb, but I can't seem to spot it, unless it's not implemented yet.
nope and my 5 cents is that card game is stupid.

How in the world do you unlock clothing options for others than Hermione? Right now, for instance, all Cho does is strip, there doesn't seem to be any more quidditch related. Astoria doesn't have any clothing options either.
those get unlocked when they are enuf whores.

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes