LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
@SirPinha
Uploaded new version (Also edited my previous post to include new links)

Changelog:
* Fixed Snape duel issues with the buttons
* Added missing images for Cho clothing
* Fixed missing variable
* Added fallback function in case of more missing images, it will simply return blank image instead of raising an exception

Hey man, thanks for the port, however, there is error coming up (on android).
Running Samsung Galaxy Tab S4.
Says some files are missing, when I send her to go work as a cheerleader.

Ashfordls

Nov 26, 2018
Another Questions here:
1. Finally got the forbidden scroll, go to the attic and got the tentacle plant. What do I do with that plant piece cuz I can't use it for potion making?
2. Where do I get Basilisk Scale for Lamia Polyjuice?

Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. use that scroll by summoning hermione and then click gifts and then q and then scroll.

2. don't think it exists yet.

Ashfordls

Nov 26, 2018
1. use that scroll by summoning hermione and then click gifts and then q and then scroll.

2. don't think it exists yet.
I see, gonna try right away
I think someone says that you got basilisk scale after the attic, but maybe it's in original game not this silver version, or maybe I have bad memory and my brain mixed up some information I got yesterday
Also how do I get more cards to play? Only got Dumbledore and I have it like 6 already, do I need to play on Normal and Hardcore Difficulty?
Anyway Thanks

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I see, gonna try right away
I think someone says that you got basilisk scale after the attic, but maybe it's in original game not this silver version, or maybe I have bad memory and my brain mixed up some information I got yesterday
Also how do I get more cards to play? Only got Dumbledore and I have it like 6 already, do I need to play on Normal and Hardcore Difficulty?
Anyway Thanks
You can't get all cards right now but there's more cards hidden down the storypath where you see a glow in the fireplace during full moon

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
witch trainer very good game

but hope rich hermione image and animation
E.g:
Public REQUESTS:
increase hermione image and animation,
hermione with classmate
hermione with teacher or staff

E.g:
working:
increase hermione image and animation

PUBLIC REQUESTS OR PERSONAL FAVOURS:
hope increase hermione with snape interactive(image and animation)

increase Elf, Hermione and Snape interact(image and animation)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
animation isn't that easy to improve w/o making totally new game.

hermione has sorta sex with classmate already (luna) but sure with male student.

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Hermione had a sexual relationship with her classmates, but she did not show pictures or animations, otherwise it was quite attractive.
In addition, I am very eager to enrich Hermione's part first, and I feel a little pity in the process of playing.

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
The original author of Hermione's character was too perfect to make her know that she was Hermione. Anyway, other female characters made people feel that the gap was too big.
In my sense, Hermione's role is the center of the game, the feeling that makes Hermione do something.
In the meantime, there are too few Rong and Harry.
You can add more options to Ron and Harry:
Show picture or animation
Hermione tempted Ron or Harry, or two people tempted together
Hermione shows her to one of them or two people
Hermione helps one or two people masturbate
Hermione helps one or two of the population
Hermione helps one or two people to have sex

D

Deleted member 57030

I really like this game and i try to skip one or two update to enjoy New features more. I just Always wonder what direction the team want to choose. In the current state there is huge possibilities for other girls, dialogues etc.. but honestly I would prefer minors changes to begin with:
+more dialogues and situations for the public events or just icons to show that there's no more content. ( Stars or heart)
+BIG SPLASH SCREEN or pop up to Say that Saves are not compatible and where the cheat button is now.(it will help newcomers)
+bigger buttons for Android version for the Amazing shortcuts and the colors in the wardrobe.
+more lipstick colors ( Come on only red? :p )
+New gifts
+Buttplugs variants
+Tatoo colors

FrancoChannel

Jan 19, 2018
hi guys, I am a very big fun of this game. Basically, I ddnt get how this sort of project come out, can someone tell me the story? Is there any possibility to give a feedback to the creator?

D

Deleted member 57030

hi guys, I am a very big fun of this game. Basically, I ddnt get how this sort of project come out, can someone tell me the story? Is there any possibility to give a feedback to the creator?
Once upon a time this guy named AKABUR made adults game and mini-game, among the best ones you had Princess Trainer ( training Jasmine from Aladdin), Star Chanel 54 ( training in space) and Witch Trainer ( training Hermione). As the project was finished by AKABUR, but with some unfinished content, the Silver Team decided to make this mod to expand the game.

Reactions: FrancoChannel
4.20 star(s) 74 Votes