tyga

May 10, 2018
I check back everyday to see if github has had a update. I know the devs are definitely working on it behind the scenes, it would be nice thou to see some of it on github to give your fans reassurance =)

Reactions: Daba

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I'll update you guys on Card-Game development once we have fixed an annoying bug so that I know it will be ready for the next update. Right now some of the cards isn't resetting properly and displays as your opponents colour in your hand. But once that's fixed I'll talk a bit more about it.

For people that aren't on our Discord, focus is on Cho at the moment and whilst I'm not the one in charge of main story layout etc I can probably tell you without getting in too much trouble that I'm currently helping with fleshing out the writing for it a bit. Most of the important elements is there, I'm just adding a bit more flavour and gamelike elements like different dialog options so that it adds a bit more replay value. The intro with Cho that I'm fleshing out at the moment is about 12 pages right now and I still have probably around one or two pages at least to add to it. Plenty of the main events are completely finished, it's mostly the things inbetween to tie it together that is being fleshed out right now.

One of the most important things for us is to try and properly lay out what the purpose of a character is, their story elements and then writing after that. It's been a bit of an undertaking and we have like 10-15 documents with pages and pages each just for Cho. The difference between a character like Cho compared to Hermione is that ontop of the favours which is what progresses Hermiones story is that Cho's stuff is also tied to Quidditch and more longer events involving it. One of the things we've spoken about for example is Tonks character and how she is a bit off a missed oportunity with how late she is introduced. She feels more like an accomplice character and would benefit from being there early. The idea if we go with it at one point would be to have her come in pretty much when Hermione sends off the letter to the ministry at the start. It would make total sense as that never really went anywhere until the unforgivable curse happens. The fact that the ministry would use Tonks as an adversary at the school and contact her about the curse when she is already there would still work and that storyline would stay relatively the same. Feel free to tell me what you guys think.

There's also one major overhaul that we're working on for this update which took some time and is going to first be seen with Cho and in general is going to allow for so many things. People that check github can obviously see it but I'd ask not to spoil people as we havn't talked about it.

You guys should hopefully hear and see some teasers about all this soon, we just want to be sure we can show something that is represetative of what it will be like in the release. The best place is always going to be our Discord as most of the time it's going to be NSFW and for the most parts we try and update everyone with teasers and not just behind a Patreon wall.

D

Deleted member 57030

Tonks being introduced earlier would be great. But the bigger problem with her is that she doesn't offer much. It feels like she only exists for Astoria content. She has more potential than any of the other new characters, but she needs to be tied to more plotlines.
As a New teacher I can see her as a rival to Snape, she can have an event with Hermione with the "she's a bait" favor, as a wizard taylor she can adds new naughty outfits or accessories

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Tonks being introduced earlier would be great. But the bigger problem with her is that she doesn't offer much. It feels like she only exists for Astoria content. She has more potential than any of the other new characters, but she needs to be tied to more plotlines.
More stuff with Tonks would be nice indeed.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Johnny man, you guys are doing God's work
Thanks, we try our best.
Which would be the point of moving her introduction to pretty much the start.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Then why bother even having the weather outside the window at all, if there are other elements of the game (that have more impact on the play experience) that don't jibe with it? It's just a mild cosmetic element, why go to the trouble of making different weather effects for the window in the first place, if they're not gonna make them align with the dialogue or outfits?
I very simply made chibi cloaks and scarfs dependant on whether it is evening or if the weather is inclement. Pretty straightforward stuff.

By your own admission, you have not produced anything original. So far it’s all been edits to existing art.
Indeed, it is the point, they're "works in progress" which can be easily fixed or enhanced.

But that is not something I am content with putting into the game
Yup, I didn't ask anything to be put in game... I am putting up stuff to inspire or to be fixed. How many times do I have to repeat myself man!?!? lol

Most damning of all however is that you’ve used assets from elsewhere (like random google searches) and even a screen of Hogwarts castle that you didn’t even know wasn’t from WT. This is a major no-no for anyone dealing in art online.
Lawl, "damning" (wtf!?) as I said, it is just temporary until I make my own assets. I would not release other people's stuff, sheesh! I have been quite clear on this.

2 – Your overall approach is suspicious
Well, that is just plain absurd and superbly paranoid. Way to abrasively offend anyone - lol, just wow.

First off, you came in here and presented a bunch of stuff that we hadn’t asked for, and that you hadn’t discussed with us beforehand.
Yes, I sure did, unsolicited material that I was more than happy to share. I was discussing it as I posted, there was no communication to say yea or nay.

In some rare cases you get socially awkward people that are desperate to attach themselves to something and just drain you mentally in the process. Many of those people mean well, but just end up being toxic regardless.
That is commonplace ...are you implying that you yourself are socially awkward?? I think you might be under that classification, by the way you've pontificated this denigrating diatribe at me - lol.

I continue to be wary when you repeatedly say that you are presenting your stuff for us to do whatever we want with. But then you seem to get annoyed or disappointed when we do just that.
Now you're just making stuff up. :/
WHEN have I spat a hissy fit over you guys using anything that I've presented!??!??!???????? .......not once. You guys come out with a number of salty attitudes conveyed via the syntax you employ... I remain cordial and amicably inclined to engage, whereas you lot do not.

It’s simply not reasonable that you request for us to make our development process more complicated by coming to you.
Is it? No, it is quite elementary actually.
As you've just done, you write a missive and then press SEND.
Not much extraneous communication, which might tax anyone, is required - barely an effort, you make it sound like it is climbing mountains with fish on yer feet instead of shoes.

I joined the Discord ....it was not my cup of tea, so here I be - yar! A modicum of energy expenditure it takes to glance and make a comment - lol!!!

You’ve been explicitly asked by Loafy to give us some suggestion as to how we can discuss things with you outside of F95, but again, no apparent response from you.
I didn't bother as MadMerlin never responded (until a week ago), Loafy did indeed say that - as I stated, I looked through months of rambling Discord - it is not for me.

I didn't reach out with PMs as apparently everyone is swamped with just "oh so much to do, so many platforms, so ,much work, so many PMs from people"..... :/

Hence why I simply posted stuff, thinking surely it would garner the interest of other developers. I guessed wrong about you guys. :(

There’s also a comment you made about Sad crab essentially telling you to eff off when you wanted to help them. Naturally, it’s entirely possible that Sad crab could be jerks that would say that for no good reason. But it does make me consider the possibility that they may have had a reason for taking that attitude with you and that your description of events is just one side of the real story.
Golly, you're full of ASSumptions!
Nope, I made my first comment to them as a polite request since they were abandoning WT. I was shocked as they were rude to me out of the blue, never communicated with them previous. So I presume they thought I was one of several other people - still, that said volumes about those boys.
You doubt everything I say now?? k-lol

This possibility is made more likely in my opinion after your latest comments. Replying publically in a thread to a PM and quoting the PM is extremely poor form. Basic etiquette is to reply in the way you were contacted. Now, if you can’t reply to PM for some reason (which seems very dubious to me, but might be possible, I don’t know) then writing publically here explaining that and asking for an e-mail address to reply to would be the better move.
Nah, it is perfect form, considering the circumstances of the communication. "Seems very dubious to me" - ha ha ha, you are so chock full of suspicions that you've got the ol' magnifying glass out!!!!! HA HA HA!! Dood.

My laptop wouldn't accept even the CAPTHCHA window, so I couldn't respond.
Sheesh, go watch "Murder She Wrote" some more!! :)

Finally, you keep taking about all the stuff you will do, all the original art that you’re about to create, and how you’re going to add so much stuff. So far: nothing except for words and promises.
So? I am doing my thing in my time... get over it. Do I demand you produce something to satisfy my expectations!?
What a sassy spoon you have in your mouth! lol

With the possible exception of Mo, I’m the one on the team that been involved with WT-modding the longest and I’ve seen this time and time again,
Yep, I am sure it is quite common. I read many a comment attesting to just that.
Tar every bit of wood with that brush do ya? Not everyone is the same squirt of blurt, I am doing my thing regardless - lol

3 – You make false claims. Repeatedly.
You’ve posted here saying that we were working on chibis after you presented yours. At no point did we say that.
Om my gourd, you are making "false claims" right there - lol!!!!!!!
I did indeed say that "it looks like you guys are onto it", as by a casual glance at the Susan chibi folder suggests such.
No need to get persnickety over YOU misunderstanding me - lol!

You’ve stated that we should release updates as smaller patches that will not break saves and that this should work because most updates are “more tweaks than anything”. Anyone involved with the work can tell you this is nonsense; saves will continue to break for the foreseeable future due to the significant upgrades we make to the code.
Nah, what you say is "nonsense". I stand by that statement.
Ren'Py saves seem to only break when you have a case of a thing "not defined". I am involved in coding, and I reiterate that it is so. :/
Geez, your belittling attitude is so endearing - lol

You’ve said multiple times that you’re being ignored, or that we aren’t responding. We’ve replied to you six times here in the thread, and one PM. I daresay that is the most we’ve replied to any single individual here. Like I said before, we operate on discord and only occasionally check in on F95.
Communications with devs about issues, not content creation.
I put stuff up, no one seems to notice or care whether it could be useful for the game - THAT is what I mean by being ingnored.
A classic example is the "hermione_animated_CG_sex_scene" .....nothing, nada, zilch, not even a "Oy, you dolt, that is in the wrong place!"

So, sure, "communication", yet not in any meaningful or productive way ...though, Loafylemon mentioned vectors, and a thank you very much good sir for that! ;)

It takes bugger all to type a few words here and there.... :/

You claim we are removing Astoria, which as Johnny stated is simply false. She is getting a much needed remodeling like Cho did before her.
I said "getting rid of her", as I knew you were making her "age appropriate" for MUH PATREON, not removing her. That is what I meant, and actually said several times somewhere.

4 – You’re antagonistic.
Pretty much all the other points also feed into this point. You’re coming across (to me anyway) as quite passive aggressive in quite a lot of your posts over not using other projects art, or not implementing your art, or not communicating. The way you replied to Merlin was quite prickly as well, certainly not civil.
Ha ha ha!! What a load of fluffy cardboard box packaging!!!
YOU are antagonistic throughout this comment (accompanied by various assumptions which are quite awry), I've remained fairly amicable to everyone. Should I take umbrage and start to get aggressive like you!?
I've made a consistent effort, wishing NOT to hurt anyone's feelings, as there are a lot of obviously "delicate flowers" hereabouts.
The way I replied to Merlin was how it was, it was not "prickly" and was civil enough to convey meaning, you CLEARLY read too much into things buddy.

You’re also accusing us of removing Astoria (which as I said is false) so we can keep “patreon begging”. You complaining about that is extra fun since one of the first things you said in this thread is that you find the fact that someone included Astoria into the game to be sickening, and that you wanted nothing to do with such depravity. Aside from that, calling us shills is a poor idea if you want to associate with us in any way. I personally haven’t taken a dime for anything I’ve made, and your point about “suspicious timing” or whatever is simply non-existent. We’ve been on patreon for ages at this point and have only now gotten around to Astoria, meaning there is no timing to speak of. We’ve been busy doing other stuff before, that’s all.
Yes, throughout the Discord anyone can scroll through and see you guys saying even these exact words: "Astoria is going to have to go through some changes, making her age appropriate, otherwise we are contravening Patreon's guidelines" - well, maybe not those EXACT words, but along those lines a number of times (I read through all of the Discord available).
So it is you who are being FALSE in this regard - tally ho!

We devs aren’t all of one mind, and we live in different timezones. So when you (or anyone else for that matter) write here, I hesitate to reply since I don’t know what the rest of the team thinks and feels. Checking the matter with them properly will take time, and is frankly a bother and a distraction from what otherwise needs to be discussed and get done.
That sounds pretty weak mate, you can make comments without committing to anything, what you just said is an excuse.

Final words
I don’t know you, and I have zero idea about who you are as a person. All I have to go on is how you’ve presented yourself here, and I hope I’ve explained well enough why I feel that you haven’t made a very good impression, to put it mildly. I don’t know about the rest of the team, but I personally have no desire to cooperate or collaborate with you currently.
No, you've provided a number of fallacious premises for which to then relegate me as a noisesome bother. That is your prerogative to be as asinine and stand-offish as you like, well done on opening up the throttle on that! :D

From your condemning comment above, I have no interest in talking with you at all in any respect, as you've shown quite candidly who you are.

I’ve taken over a day out of my time to write this up. I have no intention of dedicating even more time to this matter that could be better spent making art (and I also don’t want to clog the thread with this discussion). If you feel I’ve erred in my assessment of you and want to let me know so, feel free to show me wrong instead of replying to this post. I certainly have neither the intention nor the desire to tell you to stop modding WT. Please keep going if it makes you happy. But until you impress me with your contributions and the way you approach communicating with us, I will keep my distance.
So, you don't want to take time out of your day to spit on someone ...well, that is good to hear, try not to do it too often, it is rather ungainly.
Seriously... "feel free to show me wrong instead of replying to this post" - ha ha ha, classic manipulation to curtail possible response!

I have no interest whatsoever to "impress" you nor anyone, sunshine (ha ha ha, you sound so ridiculous saying that bollocks!), especially after your lame attempt to scold me.

It is WT that I am here for, not for people like you.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I very simply made chibi cloaks and scarfs dependant on whether it is evening or if the weather is inclement. Pretty straightforward stuff.

Indeed, it is the point, they're "works in progress" which can be easily fixed or enhanced.

Yup, I didn't ask anything to be put in game... I am putting up stuff to inspire or to be fixed. How many times do I have to repeat myself man!?!? lol

Lawl, "damning" (wtf!?) as I said, it is just temporary until I make my own assets. I would not release other people's stuff, sheesh! I have been quite clear on this.

Well, that is just plain absurd and superbly paranoid. Way to abrasively offend anyone - lol, just wow.

Yes, I sure did, unsolicited material that I was more than happy to share. I was discussing it as I posted, there was no communication to say yea or nay.

That is commonplace ...are you implying that you yourself are socially awkward?? I think you might be under that classification, by the way you've pontificated this denigrating diatribe at me - lol.

Now you're just making stuff up. :/
WHEN have I spat a hissy fit over you guys using anything that I've presented!??!??!???????? .......not once. You guys come out with a number of salty attitudes conveyed via the syntax you employ... I remain cordial and amicably inclined to engage, whereas you lot do not.

Is it? No, it is quite elementary actually.
As you've just done, you write a missive and then press SEND.
Not much extraneous communication, which might tax anyone, is required - barely an effort, you make it sound like it is climbing mountains with fish on yer feet instead of shoes.

I joined the Discord ....it was not my cup of tea, so here I be - yar! A modicum of energy expenditure it takes to glance and make a comment - lol!!!

I didn't bother as MadMerlin never responded (until a week ago), Loafy did indeed say that - as I stated, I looked through months of rambling Discord - it is not for me.

I didn't reach out with PMs as apparently everyone is swamped with just "oh so much to do, so many platforms, so ,much work, so many PMs from people"..... :/

Hence why I simply posted stuff, thinking surely it would garner the interest of other developers. I guessed wrong about you guys. :(

Golly, you're full of ASSumptions!
Nope, I made my first comment to them as a polite request since they were abandoning WT. I was shocked as they were rude to me out of the blue, never communicated with them previous. So I presume they thought I was one of several other people - still, that said volumes about those boys.
You doubt everything I say now?? k-lol

Nah, it is perfect form, considering the circumstances of the communication. "Seems very dubious to me" - ha ha ha, you are so chock full of suspicions that you've got the ol' magnifying glass out!!!!! HA HA HA!! Dood.

My laptop wouldn't accept even the CAPTHCHA window, so I couldn't respond.
Sheesh, go watch "Murder She Wrote" some more!! :)

So? I am doing my thing in my time... get over it. Do I demand you produce something to satisfy my expectations!?
What a sassy spoon you have in your mouth! lol

Yep, I am sure it is quite common. I read many a comment attesting to just that.
Tar every bit of wood with that brush do ya? Not everyone is the same squirt of blurt, I am doing my thing regardless - lol

Om my gourd, you are making "false claims" right there - lol!!!!!!!
I did indeed say that "it looks like you guys are onto it", as by a casual glance at the Susan chibi folder suggests such.
No need to get persnickety over YOU misunderstanding me - lol!

Nah, what you say is "nonsense". I stand by that statement.
Ren'Py saves seem to only break when you have a case of a thing "not defined". I am involved in coding, and I reiterate that it is so. :/
Geez, your belittling attitude is so endearing - lol

Communications with devs about issues, not content creation.
I put stuff up, no one seems to notice or care whether it could be useful for the game - THAT is what I mean by being ingnored.
A classic example is the "hermione_animated_CG_sex_scene" .....nothing, nada, zilch, not even a "Oy, you dolt, that is in the wrong place!"

So, sure, "communication", yet not in any meaningful or productive way ...though, Loafylemon mentioned vectors, and a thank you very much good sir for that! ;)

It takes bugger all to type a few words here and there.... :/

I said "getting rid of her", as I knew you were making her "age appropriate" for MUH PATREON, not removing her. That is what I meant, and actually said several times somewhere.

Ha ha ha!! What a load of fluffy cardboard box packaging!!!
YOU are antagonistic throughout this comment (accompanied by various assumptions which are quite awry), I've remained fairly amicable to everyone. Should I take umbrage and start to get aggressive like you!?
I've made a consistent effort, wishing NOT to hurt anyone's feelings, as there are a lot of obviously "delicate flowers" hereabouts.
The way I replied to Merlin was how it was, it was not "prickly" and was civil enough to convey meaning, you CLEARLY read too much into things buddy.

Yes, throughout the Discord anyone can scroll through and see you guys saying even these exact words: "Astoria is going to have to go through some changes, making her age appropriate, otherwise we are contravening Patreon's guidelines" - well, maybe not those EXACT words, but along those lines a number of times (I read through all of the Discord available).
So it is you who are being FALSE in this regard - tally ho!

That sounds pretty weak mate, you can make comments without committing to anything, what you just said is an excuse.

No, you've provided a number of fallacious premises for which to then relegate me as a noisesome bother. That is your prerogative to be as asinine and stand-offish as you like, well done on opening up the throttle on that! :D

From your condemning comment above, I have no interest in talking with you at all in any respect, as you've shown quite candidly who you are.

So, you don't want to take time out of your day to spit on someone ...well, that is good to hear, try not to do it too often, it is rather ungainly.
Seriously... "feel free to show me wrong instead of replying to this post" - ha ha ha, classic manipulation to curtail possible response!

I have no interest whatsoever to "impress" you nor anyone, sunshine (ha ha ha, you sound so ridiculous saying that bollocks!), especially after your lame attempt to scold me.

It is WT that I am here for, not for people like you.
Next time please put all this BS behind a spoiler tag so we don't all have to scroll through it. Thank you in advance.

U

User_10739

This thread is for game discussion and not for a pissing or dick measuring contest. Stop bashing each other over the head and get on with your lives. I suggest you follow this and get a refresher on the rules in this place!

et5482015

Mar 12, 2019
Tonks is a good theme!
She can interact with the elves (sex interaction)
Her interaction with Hermione, or her, Hermione and Elf interaction (sex interaction)
Her interaction withSnape (sex interaction), or her, Hermione and Snape interaction (sex interaction)
Otherwise, it is the interaction between Tonks, Hermione, Snape and Elf (sex interaction)

There is also Tonks and Hermione as a maid, interacting with other people (sex interaction), or it is just as interactive as a cheerleading team.

Tonks’ interaction with other male students, or Tonks’ interaction with Ron or Harry
I feel that there are too many ideas on this topic.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
More stuff with Tonks would be nice indeed.
In particular, it would be nice if the clone potion brought about a more dramatic change in her appearance. At the moment, the potion's name seems to be something of a misnomer, as it doesn't clone her.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
found this link, 1.35b + ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Witch Trainer – Silver Mod – Version 1.35b + Hermione Animated Patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and some extrapack's
WTS_ExtrasPack_031519

and Archived versions

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes