Oct 22, 2017
I'm on the sub route but she still wants Hermione to be there, Then it goes to sex scene option, Soo do I keep doing suck it, or is Luna's blowjob under the table only triggered after the sex option?!? Also Luna's Corruption is lvl 17 and her SUB lvl is 8, And she doesn't have those weird glasses she has in the Blowjob Under The Table CG, Do I need to get her those glasses before the CG is triggered?!? And if so how do I get them?!? Thanks in advance...
You have to invite her daily and pray to RNGsus for cho to appear.

DarianGrey

Mar 24, 2018
so the new card-game (which is pretty fun, gj) cards dont seem to change no matter how many times i beat any of the 3 people you can play against. My understanding was the "girl" cards were supposed to get progressively skimpier outfits but ive not seen so much as a single change over at least 50 victories?

Also, how do you get more cards? i've gotten the ones i can seem to get from searching the cupboard as well as from winning all the challenges/viewing the room of requirement scenes, but i cant seem to get any of the others. Any help would be appreciated

Reactions: vmask1976

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
If you want al Luna's content - go to dominating line. If you want blowjob under the table - submissive.

And I'm trying to tell everyone that I've gone submissive route and shes still asking for Hermione to come to the office!

And Luna's Corruption lvl is 17 and sub lvl is 8 but I have all favours from 1. "Talk to me" to 7 "sex"

Soo what favour do I spam for Blowjob Under The Table CG?!?

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
so the new card-game (which is pretty fun, gj) cards dont seem to change no matter how many times i beat any of the 3 people you can play against. My understanding was the "girl" cards were supposed to get progressively skimpier outfits but ive not seen so much as a single change over at least 50 victories?

Also, how do you get more cards? i've gotten the ones i can seem to get from searching the cupboard as well as from winning all the challenges/viewing the room of requirement scenes, but i cant seem to get any of the others. Any help would be appreciated
Hi. The Girl cards doesn't change its look yet. There is about 4-5 cards you can find at the moment ontop of your starters and the ones you win in challenges. There's plabs to also be able to get the starters you didn't get down the line as well to fill out your collection.

There will hopefully be another update to thr cardgame in either the next update or one after that. We're currently working on implementing different rulesets like hidden enemy cards etc. Glad you like it!

Dec 10, 2018
And I'm trying to tell everyone that I've gone submissive route and shes still asking for Hermione to come to the office!

And Luna's Corruption lvl is 17 and sub lvl is 8 but I have all favours from 1. "Talk to me" to 7 "sex"

Soo what favour do I spam for Blowjob Under The Table CG?!?
No. If you go to submissive you can go only to "Strip to me". After that Hermione run to cabinet and cast dispell to Luna. So, if it submissive - you cant take any fevors. You just wait some time (about 3-5 days...) and Luna in "normal" mind go to you and... And you get your BJ after some days=) (but you blocking dominating line)
If you can say to Luna "i want sex" - you blocked submissive line. That's all=)

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Well I used cheat to get sub route and it says sub route, Soo its sub route and nothing that anyone says otherwise is bullshitting me JUST because I have a mental disability (Autism).......

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello guy i'm on day 173 almost full whoring hermione, i used 2 time the polyjuice luna. But i still dont get luna to come visit me. did i forgot something ?

bardokergun

Aug 29, 2018
Why only Tonks got the beaver haircut option? There are some nice examples in Trainer's image library.
There are other things that could be easely improved by using the base from the trainers library. Or there're some issues with author's rights?

Kuloba

Apr 10, 2018
so Susan Astoria and Tonks don't have anymore sex scene after u have 3 heart on Astoria magic right?

so sad i think i can have sex with them more then that hahaha

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Fine then soo you all believe me heres the save with my submissive route Luna, It should be save 42

P.S I can't believe that I have to resort to posting the save for anyone to believe me...

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes