firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
Fine then soo you all believe me heres the save with my submissive route Luna, It should be save 42

P.S I can't believe that I have to resort to posting the save for anyone to believe me...
i think they are talking about the choice you make when you decide if you make an offer to luna or not when you begin her arc if you make an offer it starts the sub route for luna with you dominating her if you say nothing with her saying for you to buy the mags it is luna dominating you

gabopusitr

May 31, 2017
Well I used cheat to get sub route and it says sub route
Pretty sure cheats can cause unexpected behavior. You've likely just run into a bug. Her 'reversion' events, which is the under-the-table blowjobs and such, are the extent of the sub line. You can read it right out of the Renpy code yourself if you like. The events you're getting are from the dom route, regardless of which route the same 'says' you are on.

Reactions: Wyrdo

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Pretty sure cheats can cause unexpected behavior. You've likely just run into a bug. Her 'reversion' events, which is the under-the-table blowjobs and such, are the extent of the sub line. You can read it right out of the Renpy code yourself if you like. The events you're getting are from the dom route, regardless of which route the same 'says' you are on.

Ok, Thank you, Finally we are getting somewhere, Ok I'll load the save and reset her content, And if you could please tell me how to start the "proper" sub route step by step, In ways I can understand (bear in mind I have autism soo I sometimes I can't word things correctly) That would be much appreciated (if thats how you spell it) Thanks in advance!

gabopusitr

May 31, 2017
So to do the sub route, basically just don't be nice to Luna. Don't ask her to sit in your lap if you have the option of telling her to sit. Don't tell her to sit if you can forcibly pull her into your lap. Never call her Princess, or say please. If you stick with that and generally be 'demanding' in your interactions with her, she'll end up on the sub route. Then later on, Hermione will 'interrupt' you two, and instead of Luna taking charge of the situation, it'll be Hermione in charge and she will make you 'release' Luna from your grasp. Later on, Luna will come back on her own.

Reactions: rb813 and Wyrdo

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
So to do the sub route, basically just don't be nice to Luna. Don't ask her to sit in your lap if you have the option of telling her to sit. Don't tell her to sit if you can forcibly pull her into your lap. Never call her Princess, or say please. If you stick with that and generally be 'demanding' in your interactions with her, she'll end up on the sub route. Then later on, Hermione will 'interrupt' you two, and instead of Luna taking charge of the situation, it'll be Hermione in charge and she will make you 'release' Luna from your grasp. Later on, Luna will come back on her own.

Does the amount of gold that I give her for the favours change anything?!?

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017

Thank you, That worked, Now is it the 1 blowjob under the table scene?!? or is there more?!?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so Susan Astoria and Tonks don't have anymore sex scene after u have 3 heart on Astoria magic right?

so sad i think i can have sex with them more then that hahaha
tonks "sex" scenes "end" when she is friendly enuf with genie to appear nekkid and astoria and susan are basically done after 3rd heart on 1st and ONLY spell atm, after those it just for to see susan's boobs (easier to call her and change outfit andend astoria with tonks) and nekkid tonks. when owl appears i sometimes summon hermione or luna and use sex option and also sometimes summon cho and make her strip and same with susan and occasionally tonks too.

Thank you, That worked, Now is it the 1 blowjob under the table scene?!? or is there more?!?
no sex if you mean that.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
From what I gather in the thread, and playing, with Cho you can tell her to change the skirt for Quidditch but after the second match there is nothing more. Just the same stripping scenes.

gabopusitr

May 31, 2017
There is more, I believe. I haven't run through it in a while myself, but I've read some of it in the github repository. It's either already in the game or partially written.

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes