Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Is the android version finally fixed? ...
Don't see any new link yet. Please compare file size and name of the version you find as download with the one you already downloaded. Did you get the latest, v1.35 final (not the 'beta' version)??

If you got problems with that last Android version you need to wait for a bugfix. You can head over and check the Discord server, also if you want to report bugs it might be a nice idea to just tell modders there directly.
Keep in mind that a bug may already been reported, so check the GitHub for updates too. Nonetheless have fun. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Then can we use the cheats, To get cards, And proper Luna cheats that actually activated the chosen path for her...... Please?!?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then can we use the cheats, To get cards, And proper Luna cheats that actually activated the chosen path for her...... Please?!?
sub = no sex besides bjs occasionally after hermione bewitches her

dom = sex and other things especially with hermione (cheat plenty of gold for this path)

with luna doesn't need cheats actually (besides gold) since its even more straightforward than with hermione.

Reactions: Cirro84

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
btw Johnny, did you receive any bug reports for the Android version? Some got problems with it, can it be?
We know about most of the Android issues already. It just wastn't worth our time to fix it for the last version.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Okay cool, we got a few members trying the latest v1.35 from the links, as you may have read. I had pointed to the Pastebin and was checking it for new links every few weeks, bc I wasn't sure who would do a next (updated) port and when. So waiting until v1.36 it is, thanks.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
sub = no sex besides bjs occasionally after hermione bewitches her

dom = sex and other things especially with hermione (cheat plenty of gold for this path)

with luna doesn't need cheats actually (besides gold) since its even more straightforward than with hermione.

No no, I mean the cheat for Luna's Dom and/or Sub paths don't work properly, Yeah it says in her stats thats shes dom or sub but no matter what that says you go to do whatever favour it is, Hermione still comes in and fucks her up... The cheat doesn't do anything.... I just meant it needs to be fixed..... (Don't take it out on me, I'm Autistic I don't know how to word certain things)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No no, I mean the cheat for Luna's Dom and/or Sub paths don't work properly, Yeah it says in her stats thats shes dom or sub but no matter what that says you go to do whatever favour it is, Hermione still comes in and fucks her up... The cheat doesn't do anything.... I just meant it needs to be fixed..... (Don't take it out on me, I'm Autistic I don't know how to word certain things)
ah, I didn't cheat besides getting her and then let it go on usual way. try resetting her content and try again w/o cheats.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
sorry for my noob question but what are the hotkeys for quicksave and quickload ?
Key 'Q' should do it for quicksave, most Ren'Py games use it. You got more than one quicksave, so you can go to 'quicksave' page and load one. No idea about the 'quickload' key, never needed it. There is a help included with the game engine afaik (press 'H' key or choose 'Help' menu, tells you about more shortcuts).
You mostly save before choosing from different interactions, so no big deal having quicksaves. After a while you just save normally, and click return. Or do a reload, check for other text / content. Then choose the way you want to follow. There is no real penalty if you choose 'wrong', maybe you need spoil with a lolipop or some gifts, is all. Have fun! :)

figordos

Jul 23, 2017
i'm kinda lost on how the illustrations works in this new version, i didnt get a single one, can someone tell how this work?

SirLucifer

Jul 27, 2018
I'm missing some stuff, and can't figure out how to trigger it.

1. Tonks' sluttified outfits are at 4/6 even though I've emptied the clothing shop. She just says she can't make any other outfits sluttier.
2. There's an option in Tonks' menu that I haven't unlocked yet. Astoria's questline is complete (knows all spells and has used all of them), so not sure how to trigger this.
3. Veritaserum and Voluptatem don't seem to have any use- I get them from Snape, but they don't show up in the potions inventory, and the clone potion I can make with Veritaserum also doesn't show.
4. The card game says a few of the cards change based on your skill level. I've beaten all of the available players at all their skill levels, and have completely bought out the token shop, but there don't seem to be any differences.

Is this stuff in the game? Am I just missing it? Help would be appreciated. Great game, keep up the good work.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
I'm missing some stuff, and can't figure out how to trigger it.

1. Tonks' sluttified outfits are at 4/6 even though I've emptied the clothing shop. She just says she can't make any other outfits sluttier.
She can also sluttify two outfits for other girls. In the clothes shop, you can click the arrows below the mannequin to change what girl you're buying clothes for. I think the outfits she can change are Lunas, but I'm not certain

2. There's an option in Tonks' menu that I haven't unlocked yet. Astoria's questline is complete (knows all spells and has used all of them), so not sure how to trigger this.
Give her gifts when you summon her, and she'll eventually show up naked. You'll have access to her wardrobe after that

4. The card game says a few of the cards change based on your skill level. I've beaten all of the available players at all their skill levels, and have completely bought out the token shop, but there don't seem to be any differences.
That got me too. It's a planned feature that isn't implemented yet

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Someone who played the Android version can submit the save data for me?, or if someone know a link for that

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes