Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Well, considering changing Hermione would be changing the base game and her actions from the original, that'd probably be a lot of code to rebuild and rework. Not impossible just tedious.

And also less of a mod and more of a taking assets of the original, copying them, changing them, and making them something new entirely while still promoting it as a mod of the original game.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Hermione is involved in Cho's upcoming storyline. She'll also have a wager with the cardgame and a favour type thing tied to it. Also a new working favour tied to it. Whilst her story has a beginning middle and end, all other character story triggers etc is based on her progression and she might be involved with some of them.

Last edited:

jamesbubble

Jun 15, 2017
yo is this ever gonna get completed or is this just till the end of time cuz its been years. Yeah new content but shit gets stale and sometimes starting the game over just loses its pazaz over a while

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
yo is this ever gonna get completed or is this just till the end of time cuz its been years. Yeah new content but shit gets stale and sometimes starting the game over just loses its pazaz over a while
If new content gets stale for you then I think that you need a different game

• Sad
Reactions: jamesbubble

1185D

Oct 19, 2018
I am having problems during the ball scene where hermione is chosen as the queen while she giving the speech it shows an error can someone help me fix it

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I am having problems during the ball scene where hermione is chosen as the queen while she giving the speech it shows an error can someone help me fix it
The traceback log shows you're playing original Witch Trainer 1.02, but this thread is for Witch Trainer Silver Mod 1.35+, I'd suggest asking in original thread if you don't plan playing the mod.

Reactions: SenPC

1185D

Oct 19, 2018
The traceback log shows you're playing original Witch Trainer 1.02, but this thread is for Witch Trainer Silver Mod 1.35+, I'd suggest asking in original thread if you don't plan playing the mod.
ok so I was playing the original version then I will download the modded thanks for telling me that was the original ver

fjhus16

Jan 14, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'characters/cho/clothes/custom/characters/cho/clothes/bottoms/base/pants_yoga_long.png'>:
  File "game/__Renpy__/_cho_/_cho_.rpy", line 79, in <module>
  File "game/__Renpy__/___Init___.rpy", line 4, in missing_image_func
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 266, in say
Exception: Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "__Renpy__/_cho_/quidditch.rpyc", line 17, in script call
  File "__Renpy__/_cho_/_cho_.rpyc", line 79, in script
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/__Renpy__/_cho_/_cho_.rpy", line 79, in <module>
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 632, in load
    im = renpy.config.missing_image_callback(self.filename)
  File "game/__Renpy__/___Init___.rpy", line 4, in missing_image_func
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/exports.py", line 1227, in say
    renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 266, in say
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/wt.silver/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2650, in interact
    raise Exception("Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.")
Exception: Cannot start an interaction in the middle of an interaction, without creating a new context.
I'm completely stuck at day 30, as soon as I go from 29 to 30 it errors out, I tried ignoring but it just keeps giving me errors. This is on Android btw.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes