cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How tf do I unlock Tonks and the other three girls
Cho comes when Hermione has high enuf whoring and genie and hermione are doing bj 3rd time and bit later cho comes back and asks if she could get points too, luna gets unlocked when hermione has reached another milestone on whoring (hat tells to genie to ask new girl from hermione), tonks and susan appear after letter from ministry about curse magic and after hermione has found those 2 girls, astoria appears some time after tonks and susan.

Also can someone please tell me step by step how to get the LUNA Blowjob Under The Table CG?!?
didn't see that on 1.35 and haven't played 1.35b yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I managed to get all three spells fairly easily. It follows a very simple set of actions.

1. Train with Astoria until she says she understands the spell.
2. Use the spell on Susan.
3. Have Astoria spend a day with Tonks.
4. Repeat.
1 SPELL and 3 casts and then done with tonks and susan unless wants to see susan nekkid.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
1 SPELL and 3 casts and then done with tonks and susan unless wants to see susan nekkid.
Actually if you read the dialog, it's one book, three progressively lewder variations of the Imperio spell. They have different names, and therefore are technically different spells.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
1.) Follow the sub route
2.) continue with step one till suck-sess

I'm on the sub route but she still wants Hermione to be there, Then it goes to sex scene option, Soo do I keep doing suck it, or is Luna's blowjob under the table only triggered after the sex option?!? Also Luna's Corruption is lvl 17 and her SUB lvl is 8, And she doesn't have those weird glasses she has in the Blowjob Under The Table CG, Do I need to get her those glasses before the CG is triggered?!? And if so how do I get them?!? Thanks in advance...

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I manage to get the version 1.34 and able to play it... I cant proceed to cho's quest and get her to visit again to complete the quidditch quest
can someone help me...

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I manage to get the version 1.34 and able to play it... I cant proceed to cho's quest and get her to visit again to complete the quidditch quest
can someone help me...

I'm pretty sure Cho's content is determined on time and days pasts.... I'm autistic soo Idk how to word that any other way...

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
Could someone be so kind as to share their ending saves? I can't seem to get the ball dress to appear, probably been changing too many stats.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
luna's under table bj was explained above.

cho appears every few days (weeks) to talk about quidditch and player can't change that.

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes