cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no new version yet so no changelog so what is posted to patreon is most we know about new version.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So does the game MAKE you go down a dom path with Luna where YOU are getting dommed? Cause Hermione just kinda...showed up and fucked everything up for me. And it also just kinda...started with her wanting money. No scene of transition. No scene of the hat making her a bitch. Just...hey I want money fucker and her wanting to be a princess.

And Cho has never advanced past Genie jacking off to her just standing there.

Are these common problems or am I just a fuckwit? I'll restart if I need to, I already fucked up a save.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to get to 3rd base with luna you need her to be on dom path (until she start bjing) and no need to start over since you can reset luna via cheat menu on top left corner, on sub path she gives only bjs under desk. atm cho doesn't have more content than stripping and watching genie jerking.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
So does the game MAKE you go down a dom path with Luna where YOU are getting dommed? Cause Hermione just kinda...showed up and fucked everything up for me. And it also just kinda...started with her wanting money. No scene of transition. No scene of the hat making her a bitch. Just...hey I want money fucker and her wanting to be a princess.

And Cho has never advanced past Genie jacking off to her just standing there.

Are these common problems or am I just a fuckwit? I'll restart if I need to, I already fucked up a save.
The dom/sub points describe her personality. And you're hardly being dominated, it's more of you taking the backseat and letting her corruption take its own course while she feels a lot more confident

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does the silver mod add more h-scenes to the base game ? I mean proper pictures not chibis ? Thx

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
We've taken a bit more time for this update as we want a certain amount of content as we want to make it feel worth it for people to replay the game rather than smaller updates where it might not be worth playing until every third update. Currently the amount of content being added in the next patch when it comes to writing for Cho is more or less a third of Hermione for the original WT.

This update also has continuation for Luna, Cardgame, improved Mirror intro and a lot of other changes and additions that I'm not going to talk about. We've also done a lot of code refractoring so the game runs butter smooth now. Barely any delay during normal gameplay.

Feel free to check out the preview (WIP) version on our Github but we're almost ready for release. It is the biggest update we've ever done and the fact that we took more time on it meant we could focus on making the game more stable and bugfree rather than needing a working version every month/other month.

We're also working on improving a few bits for the Android version, like a skip/rollback funtion on the actual screen. We'd love to get some feedback for people that play on android:

Don't really feel like I should have to assure people of the kind of work being put into the game right now. We have the github public so people can see the additions and how much we put in every day. Development has changed since before but all in all it should be better for players in the long run as we can plan things out with the characters better. People have been asking for the girls stories etc to be involved with each other and we're working towards that rather than have everything seperate.

Apr 22, 2018
We've taken a bit more time for this update as we want a certain amount of content as we want to make it feel worth it for people to replay the game rather than smaller updates where it might not be worth playing until every third update. Currently the amount of content being added in the next patch when it comes to writing for Cho is more or less a third of Hermione for the original WT.

This update also has continuation for Luna, Cardgame, improved Mirror intro and a lot of other changes and additions that I'm not going to talk about. We've also done a lot of code refractoring so the game runs butter smooth now. Barely any delay during normal gameplay.
View attachment 305305

Feel free to check out the preview (WIP) version on our Github but we're almost ready for release. It is the biggest update we've ever done and the fact that we took more time on it meant we could focus on making the game more stable and bugfree rather than needing a working version every month/other month.

We're also working on improving a few bits for the Android version, like a skip/rollback funtion on the actual screen. We'd love to get some feedback for people that play on android:
View attachment 305312

Don't really feel like I should have to assure people of the kind of work being put into the game right now. We have the github public so people can see the additions and how much we put in every day. Development has changed since before but all in all it should be better for players in the long run as we can plan things out with the characters better. People have been asking for the girls stories etc to be involved with each other and we're working towards that rather than have everything seperate.
Good to hear, can't wait for the update!

Jackvondragon

Apr 20, 2018

View attachment 305305

View attachment 305312

Sounds great! I'll be waiting eagerly!

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes